Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone seen or shot one of these? I seen one the other day and they seem like they are pretty solid revolvers. They are imported by eaa but I dont know who makes them. I was curious as to their reliability. Theyre chambered for 38 special, and come with nice grips and a black finish, I seen two different barrel sizes. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I had one. It was a .357 2 inch barrel. It was my first carry gun. It was a great gun. But it was really heavy for a snubby. I ended up getting a S&W J-frame. My EAA was $205 brand new from a pawn shop. He was always $50-$100 cheaper than anyone else in town though. If you can find one for $250 I would recommend it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have one that I purchased used for $150 from GM....it's my understanding the all-steel models were/are re-branded as .357 Magnums and the alloy frames are limited to .38 Special standard loads.

They steel-frames are heavy but they work everytime and seem well made. I keep mine as my "garage gun" . I'd buy another if the opportunity arose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.