DW barrels coming in

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by NGIB, Mar 27, 2008.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Got an email from CZ-USA and the new 2 1/2 inch barrels for my Dan Wesson .22 and .357 are coming in today. Took a bit longer than it should have but at least they'll be here today. I've been working on reshaping a set of wood grips I have to make them more compatible with the short barrel and by the weekend I can assemble for the first time.

Got the snub barrel for the .22 as well so I can have a cheap way to practice as both guns use the same frame. I'll post pix when I get them put together...

2. Zappa

Zappa New Member

I checked out the CZ-USA website and they make no mention of any caliber except the .445 Supermag, so I'm guessing that your barrels and shrouds were a special order item?
    BTW, how much they charge you for them?

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Actually you call Genny at DW and they make them up. Roughly a 4 week lead time. the 2 1/2 inch are $109, 4 inch $129, etc...

Fedex got delayed and they'll be here today, checked Fedex and they are on the truck for delivery.

Genny's info:

Genny Dutcher
    genny@cz-usa.com
    607-336-1174 Ext# 21
    607-336-2730 Fax

4. Zappa

Zappa New Member

That seems quite reasonable considering that's about what they were going for 20 years ago. Even a barrel for a T/C Contender can easily cost twice that amount. Good deal.
    I wonder if they'll be offering complete guns again in the calibers smaller than .445 SM.