Dumb wife

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by woody63m, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody63m

woody63m New Member

So I get invited to a private gun clubs range and we are suppose to be leaving in an hour so she is talking on the phone with an old "friend" that I've never met or heard of she didnt even have this girls number in her phone and she feels obligated for some ungodly reason to invite her to go with us I explain that she can't go with us and she gets pissed at me WTF

2. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Women are all About relationships so she's pissed that you don't get her need to reconnect with this old friend.

Explain to her that an invitation to a private gun club is like and invitation to a private shoe buying network and that you need to respectfully foster this new relationship I'm hopes of becoming a member and securing you both a better/safer place to shoot.

If she does not understand that, get a new wife, it will be cheaper than therapy.

Tack

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

Man, I don't want to be a total jerk (I've been there too, and I feel your pain), but that might be more fitting on facebook.

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Cool Story Bro!

5. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Yea just go to the truck get in an go. Why make a headache for yerself???

6. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

I'm with Muliemaster.
    But then again, she might be a hottie. Maybe worth it. :rolleyes:

7. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

A headache is just that, an a pain in the *** woman is just a headache right, so im against both, my wife is nagy at times like all women but, I mean but ,some u just cant reason with so cut the cord an go shootin

8. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Its a private club. If she does not understand that, then she will just have to be pissed.

9. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

If she dosent understand why her friend cant come and is still pissed take her out to a nice resurant and get her really happy and excited then halfway through have a couple of your buddies show up get a few beers and tell her " i figured it would be ok to invite the boys to this nice romantic dinner) win win rite? You get a nice dinner, revenge and you get to have a beer with the boys haha :)

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Jon- do you also tapdance in minefields? :eek: Egad, man- while it might be briefly satisfying, you WILL again hear about doing that- and again and again and again and again.......

However, if your couch is comfy, and you can do your own cooking for a while.....

11. woody63m

woody63m New Member

With all due respect my wife is on my Facebook so I don't see that rolling over nicely and I'm pretty sure I posted this in the club house section. Now to my understanding that would be a place to post whatever you would talk about at a club house right just wondering it's not like I posted this in the AR section or the flock section right. With all due respect

12. trip286

trip286 New Member

I hear you, I don't talk smack about mine on facebook either. My couch is very decidedly UN comfortable.

13. woody63m

woody63m New Member

14. silentghost

silentghost New Member

Just needed a place to vent, and why not here? Right

15. woody63m

woody63m New Member

So then she looks on my phone and sees the forum guess it's the couch after all

16. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I feel your pain brother I've been in a similar boat as you have, we didn't have a couch at the time so I slept on a cot in the basement... good luck to man!

17. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Why not sleep in the boat?? Get drunk an fish for the neighbors cats thats a good night away from the bed

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Reminds me of the time I let my wife use my phone. "So just who the hell is Brittany?!?" Luckily, it all worked out. (And no, I never did go fishing at that fishing hole, and never intended to either)

19. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Ahhh u caught the neighbors cat huh

20. Billy9mm

Billy9mm Member Supporter

You should have just went on to the gun club an let her talk on the phone. But seeing that I am on wife #4 my advice, well you might want to take it lightly!!!!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.