dumb-a-- neighbor

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by powg, Aug 17, 2012.

1. powg

powg New Member

post stories about your most hated neighbor, why you cant stand them ? this is just for laughs and a way to vent with out breaking his neck and burning his house down !:D

2. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Well I just moved so I don't know my neighbors yet buuuut I'm sure me and my roommates are gonna be those hated neighbors!! :p

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I have a neighbor that used to drink heavily.......and he was a nasty drunk. He would throw verbal insults at me whenever I was outside. He hits his wife and insults his daughters telling them they are just F'ing girls. I once had one of his dogs taken away from him as he beat it severely and often and it was walking on only 3 legs and I called animal control who promptly took it away. He also once tried to get in a fight with my son who told him to leave me alone. I was terrified. The police came and took him away. Someone posted his bail and he spent the rest of the night screaming out his window that he hoped I had insurance on my son because he was going to put him in the hospital.

The ass has since stopped drinking and he's a little more tolerable. I still hate him with a passion for making my life miserable for so many years. The only neighbor he picked on was me and I think it's because there was no man here to threaten him. He was not threatened by me and promptly challenged my son when said son reached adult hood.

All the other neighbors here are wonderful people and we all get along quite well.

4. RustyShackleford101

RustyShackleford101 New Member

I don't really have neighbors. I like my little slice of privacy. Like Hank Williams JR said" it's just the wife and kids and dog and me".

5. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

Been here for almost 6 years and all of my neighbors are really great. There are some I hang out with and some I almost never see, but all of them are decent folks that don't cause any trouble.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

my nearest neighbor is about half a mile away, and it's my father. all his loud parties, drunken bimbos hanging around, the loud music, the midnite dragracing,.....JK lol :D

kind of nice living in a rural area and close to my father. he comes over about once a month and sometimes we target shoot with the 22's and grille some steaks, drink a couple of cold beers and just relive past days. my other neighbor works as pipeline welder and is gone for three to four months at a time and when he is home, it's usually for only a couple of weeks. so i very seldom see him.

7. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Ive lived at my location for 31 years, i have some neighbors but im left alone

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

My neighbor is an alcoholic and broke into the house while I was out of town and stole a bottle of vermouth... Smashed the back window out. Sad really, because she's an attractive woman. Plus she didn't steal anything of value so I'm not mad at her. Hell, she could've cleaned us out!

9. winds-of-change

That's very strange, I must admit.

10. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

As I told in another post. My neighbor pointed a gun at me and said he was gonna kill me was 1 of two incidents that year for which I now have a CCP .

11. winds-of-change

Why wasn't he arrested for that action?

12. ultimate-soldier5

ultimate-soldier5 New Member

my neighbor up and 2 doors left pisses me off, he beats his wife all the time and we have called the cops 6 times. they never do anything to him. im guessing they are corrupt. gotta love el paso

13. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

I used to have a neighbor that was horriable.

1. Wouldn't mow his grass till it was 1" tall.
    2. He tried to assault my wife because she was on the HOA board at the time.
    3. Called my with C, B, and many other name.
    4. Was a raciest.
    5. Was a ignorant idiot.
    6. Had 6 kids from 5 women.
    7. Was a Liberal (How that works is beyond me).

He would get drunk and scream from in front of the house at 2 am. Had to call the cops they just pushed him in the house where he would scream all night long. I am so glad we moved out of that development.

He stopped harassing my wife when I started OCing all the time at my house.

14. RustyShackleford101

RustyShackleford101 New Member

I had some pretty wild times on the Juarez-El Paso border. In case the missis sees, I better not go into details XD

15. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

My neighbors are actually ok. The guy next door should really get rid of his useless dog that barks any noise at all. Aside from that, my closest neighbors are pretty good. I just want to figure out who's dog keeps doing it's business on my lawn.

16. opaww

opaww New Member

I hate everyone equaly so neighbors are all one the list too

17. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

I live in an apt. No complaints. Neighbors see me for a week and a half, I come home early am leave early am, when they see me I'm packing luggage around, or gun cases into my trunk. They are all very nice.

18. willshoum

willshoum New Member

To the HILT.......

This is an X state Trooper that stole from his father inlaw.... After the father in law died he move in with mother in law, mother inlaw needed care. And he supplied neighther....... The fire Department was called on numerous occations to tend to the old women. Now shes dead and gone and this sumofabitch has taken over..... He doesn"t work persay but will sue your ass the first chance he gets..... He also runs a puppy mill, he must know someone in the system as to get away with this s$tt.....His wife is a complete IDIOT.......Thank mother nature that they didn't produce offspring.....But the dogs are suffering..........:mad::mad::mad:

19. powg

powg New Member

jez

I started this thread ....my neighbor doesnt seem so bad now , He owes me 20.00,doesnt own a mower ,weedeater,or a shovel , has borrowed my firewood , his dog eats my dog's food when he can , I work a split shift days /nights , he's woken me up for stupid sh#$ like vehicle being stuck or needing a jump . He doesnt own a chain ,tools or a set off jumper cables and to top it all off he's from Alabama ....Roll Tide! bull%^&!:mad:

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

Some of my neighbors broke in and robbed me blind. If I find out exactly who it was, I'll make sure to tell y'all.

Oh, and some of the little kids like to knock and run. All good fun, I did the same thing as a kid. I usually come out and give a half hearted chase and laugh at them.