Dug-outs

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by Maximilian, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Yes I have!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No I haven't !!

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. You are the real man!!!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Go to hell !!!!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Maximilian

Maximilian New Member

Hey, guys, I just came back from 4 days trip into the deep forest where we had to live in dugouts..first we digged them of course.. that was really really difficult... it was a sort of a game but a very very difficult game.. it was my first experience of this kind of training. Our platoon had to secure a certain perimeter and another military unit tried to attack us.. we didn't know in which of these days we would be attacked that's why we slept in turns 2-3 hours a day only.. our task was to secure our colonel and their task was to steal him.. As we are in OPTICS thread I can also say that we used night vision too.. it was cool)) After we met the attack.. and the finishing of this 4 days torture was 32 kilometres forced march ( accelerated march).. on the last 4 kilometres 9 soldiers flacked out.. and this is going to be now every 3 mounth..

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

You should have let us choose more than one vote. I voted, "No, I haven't" but then I wanted to choose, "You are the real man".

3. willshoum

willshoum New Member

No, but I remember the guy that swatted the fly wilst in formation, and the DI made the whole platoon dig a 6x6 hole and bury it................:eek:;)

4. srtolly1

srtolly1 New Member

That's why I let the mosquitohave its fill, then the DI let me swat it.