Duck hunters

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by jcjake33, Dec 23, 2012.

1. jcjake33

jcjake33 New Member

To all the duck hunters out there what's your favorite shell to use. Also list the gun you use

2. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Federal. Browning BPS.

3. jcjake33

jcjake33 New Member

Black cloud #2 with Carlsons choke tube in a benelli nova.

4. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I don't duck hunt yet. Every year I keep saying I'm going to find a place to do it. I thank I'm definitely going to start next year. (Good excuse to buy a new gun) I would try to use this...... I might have to find other options tho.

Attached Files:

5. jcjake33

jcjake33 New Member

Yeah the old punt gun works wonders.

6. Virginian

Virginian Active Member

Kent tungsten matrix #3 or #5. Remington HD #4 or #5. Hevi-Shot GOOSE (the other stuff is lighter) in B. Mostly 3" with a few 2-3/4" Kent shells. Remington Modell 1100 Magnum. Sometimes I will shoot a Wingmaster Magnum, just because I'm in the mood.
    I do not shoot steel anymore. I always hated it, and I can afford not to, so I don't. Especially not the Black Cloud or the Blind Side. For over 100 years, rounder was better, but now it seems physics has changed ? I'm not buying it. I think it has something more to do with being cheaper to make than round. That, and marketing hype.

7. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

I should've been more specific Federal 3in. Speed-Shok Steel #2. Or Rem. 3in #4 steel.