Dsa

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by mt232, Apr 14, 2012.

1. mt232

mt232 New Member

Does anyone know if the company DSA is any good. They have some upper receivers I'm looking at but I don't know much about them. Any information on them will help.

2. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

All I've heard, from those I would trust and shoot w/ any sort of regularity, is good FAL's horrible ARs.

3. mt232

mt232 New Member

So I guess the AR is a no go then, what problems do they have

4. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

Overall quality, assembly, material selection, consistency.

This is just my take on it through the looking around I've done.

5. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Mikey!!! So glad you're back.

6. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Soooo, what are your opinions on those things? I must have missed that part :confused:

7. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

His previous post he said good FAL's, horrible AR's based on his friends experience.

8. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Ok, understood. I gotta start paying more attention to posters names lol

9. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

About 3-4 years ago, I read a "Guns and Ammo" review about their "gas trap carbine"" and nothing about it since. The weapon was expensive, as much as some of the higher costing piston AR's. I dont read about them in any forums, so that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

10. mt232

mt232 New Member

Thanks for all the help guys, think I may pass on them and look around for a more well known company with a good reputation.

11. Kinetics

Kinetics New Member

Its worth the time, after about a year of waiting and saving, i finally have a great quality rifle that i would trust!

12. mt232

mt232 New Member

That's true, low prices always look good but when it comes to firearms I have to fight the urge to just buy. Want something I know will last.

13. Kinetics

Kinetics New Member

I got low prices and good quality, just have to wait for the right deals. Im 15 and have no income, so i was forced to spend my money sparingly, and for a year and a half i have been looking for deals, and now i have a good quality AR, for only 700!! RRA upper on a PSA lower

14. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

For those who are interested in doing some machine work, from my understanding from checking out other forums, DSA has the best 0% lowers and uppers around.