Drunk.......or Zombie?????

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Oct 21, 2009.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Drugged Zombie, more like it.

This is just sad and pitiful.

I needed a beer just to watch it.

Ummm....brains!!!! :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZQsA7G0hvQ&feature=topvideos"]YouTube - Drunkest Guy Ever Goes Back For More Beer - Tragedy Remix[/ame]

Jack

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

That was hilarious.

We had a guy almost that drunk come driving into the AM\PM I worked at. Three times he tried to pull up to the pump only to hit the protective post at the end of the pump island. Finally after hitting the post for the fourth time he pulls a huge U turn and plows head on into the pumps taking one out completely. Unlike the movies though the pumps have protective shut off valves in the bottom and very little gas got out. I held the guy till the cops got there. He was unconscious as they carried him away.

Thanks for the laugh Jack

3. Jess

Jess New Member

that one is super funny

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I wonder if that is why people like me prefer sandals, for better stability?

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Being an expert of being drunk I spend 6 years drunk just about.

That dude was not even close to being drunk. He was hopped up on drugs. I am going to say some kind of scrip like Valium, xanax or something like that. Drunks don't lean back like that we all lean forward. That dude couldn't make is legs or arms hardly work nor did he have the control to straighten up his back.

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Laughing so hard, my wife came in from the other room to see if I was OK!!

7. Chris@fidelisarms

Chris@fidelisarms New Member

That video should be shown in schools to discourage kids from drugs and booze lol. That was just too much.

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

That's not drunk, that's mad cow disease!

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Seriously funny there. I vote drugs. The way he held on to the beer and then the bowl later. A drunk would have dropped them.

10. DoyleTheDog

DoyleTheDog New Member

11. orangello

orangello New Member

It did seem odd, but i cannot think of anything i've had that made me lean back like that. I wondered about muscle relaxants in combo with alcohol as a possible cause. Too much of whatever to be out in public, IMO.

12. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

I would have to say zombie drunk and hi on pills. WTF, he was in bad shape.

13. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

I think he was on LSD or 'shrooms and was having a really bad trip. When he tried to sit up he thought someone was holding him down. Then when he tried to walk out of the store a strong, magical wave of powerful wind was pushing him backwards. He was probably literally seeing stars and colors.

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMFAO!!

That is great.

Awesome music. I bought that album for that song. Powerful.

JD

15. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Funny and sad at the same time. I agree, he was on drugs. Maybe had some booze in him but that wasn't the only thing.

16. suprdave

suprdave New Member

That's how I look every day...:rolleyes:

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

My wife said as an RN "That dude is baked out of his effing mind".

18. spittinfire

I think you may have that one right. Before becoming a Christian I was well aquainted with alcohol and various drugs. I big bowl of the good stuff would definately cause similar effects.

19. orangello

orangello New Member

I have not experienced that effect in my 25~ years of puffing, to the best of my recollection. I'm thinking painkillers or muscle relaxants due to him being there enough to catch the bowl but unable to balance.

20. spittinfire

All depends on the flavor and what you mix with it....this thread has really brought up some old memories of my past. Never did anything like this guy though.