Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just discovered this forum a few weeks ago and finally decided to join the conversation.

I am a trap/skeet/sporting clays shooter.

I am very active legislatively, and have spent more than ten years riding herd on our CT state legislators. :) I like to poke them with a stick any time they think they can pass anti-gun legislation (which seems to be happening more frequently in recent years).

Needless to say, like every other gun owner, I have been anxiously watching the Heller case...

so--hello! :D

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Hello and welcome Musket. I worked in Danbury Ct. for years and have been to the Blue Trail Range many times. Also Moe's Gun Shop.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the forum Musket - I think you will find this a good place to spend some time....

JD

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome aboard Musket, What part of Connecticut are you from?
I live in East Granby, and shoot at the Hartford Gun Club.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Samhain,

I am up in the northeast corner and belong to Rockville Fish & Game and Pomfret Rod & Gun.

I shot at Hartford when we were doing the winter skeet league last year. Its a nice place. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
LUPO - I live under a mile from the Hartford Gun Club.
and right off Rainbow
It's nice, the indoor pistol rance is nice, nobody is ver there so
when I go I have the whole place to myself. Outside could be better, sometimes there is nothing to shoot at. Its too $$$ I will not be renewing my membership - Hoffmans new place will have an in door range, I might go there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
LUPO - I live under a mile from the Hartford Gun Club.
and right off Rainbow
It's nice, the indoor pistol rance is nice, nobody is ver there so
when I go I have the whole place to myself. Outside could be better, sometimes there is nothing to shoot at. Its too $$$ I will not be renewing my membership - Hoffmans new place will have an in door range, I might go there.
Yea I heard it opens Monday I believe. Its gonna be crawling with people I would imagine though. You have any kids that go to East Granby High School?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Musket, hows pomfret rod and gun?

hello musket, I am also form northeastern connecticut. I go to putnam rod and gun though, simply closer for me. have you been to a garand shoot there? the CMP has them. I shoot skeet in CT too. I've been thinking of switching to pomfret rod and gun. Do they have skeet fields? because my current club does not.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

Jump in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts