Dream It World !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MobileMarine, Jun 15, 2012.

1. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

I have often thought how cool it would be to buy say , a few hundred acres of mixed terrain for what could be called Dream World .
    Dream World is a place where almost anything goes ! Say you have always wanted to take a steam roller and squish a car , Give us X amount of dollars and we'll make it happen for ya .
    Crushing cars not your thing ? No problem ! We are a fully licensed class 3 operation with all ATF permits for many types of explosives ! We have you c-4 , your tnt your AnFo , we can even round up a few surplus Chinese RPG's !
    OK OK so your not into blowing sh!t up ! We have Mini guns ,we have M-60s we have Vulcans , we have a full selection of BMG and SMG with a wide array of targets including computers, fax machines , cell phones any and all POS everyday electronics and we can secure any vehicle for those personal vendettas .
    If you can dream it , we can make it happen ! The sky is the limit ....
    '' Literally the FAA drew the line there.'' All sales are final and payment must be made in gold , guns , ammo or cash !
    Dont forget to sign up for a our yearly CAT D-9 demolition derby ! Top prize is the title of Bad ass for a year award !

......... I wanna go ! .........

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

COOL! sounds like Disneyland for adults! shooting all kinds of guns, blowing up s%$t and running over stuff with a D9 Cat! yep, i'm going!:D

3. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Sounds kinda like the Shop to me;)

4. Axxe55

dang it Jared, did you open up Dream World and not tell me? you know i would be there!:D

5. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Well hell we have MOST guns, I can make or get just about every explosive known to man, we have a D9 CAT bulldozer, we shoot cars and electronics all the time, AND we have a catapult, ballista. Oh and we also now have a bowling ball cannon so some toilets are in major trouble;)

6. Axxe55

okay Jared when does it open? i need to plan my vacation time!:D

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Have me build your rifle and you get a free pass;) hey as a favor to me and mulie check out the rifle give away thread in the hundred.ting section then let folks know what's going on please

8. Axxe55

i did. i sent him a personal PM. both of you have my deepest respect for what you are doing. my hat's off to both of you.

9. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Hey it helps him and another kid who might never get the chance to hunt to get out there. Its also a good thing because it gives the kid a damn good memory to cherish.

10. Axxe55

Jared i think it's a great way for him to honor his daughters memory and great of you to help with it.

11. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Its what friends do......I do my best for my few TRUE friends as you know jonas

12. Axxe55

Jared if i ever get back around to the rifle, i would love to have you build it. then we can try it out at Dream World!:D

13. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Yep......you just want to shoot my Warbird though;)

14. Axxe55

Jared i can't lie about that one. i would jump at the chance to shoot the Warbird! i would feel privelaged to shoot that rifle.:D

15. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Rightfully so since VERY FEW people have shot her