Drawing

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by Old_Crow, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

I tried to enter the drawing. I got an error saying I needed to be a premium member to post. Lots of people who are not supporting members are entered into the drawing. I hope this is resolved quickly.

2. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

3. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

There are two ways to enter. First, you can sign up for Premium Membership and post your entry directly to the thread.

Premium Membership comes with all the perks including a larger avatar, unlimited private message space and the FirearmsTalk.com decal. Best of all though is helping to support this great community.

For information on signing up please see this link: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/faq.php?faq=premium#faq_premium_membership

The other way of entering the contest is to send your entry by mail. Please send a letter with your name, email address, and user name on site to:

FirearmsTalk Big Giveaway
    P.O. Box 911
    San Marcos, TX 78667

5. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

Contest forum entry is limited to premium members. Any one may enter through mail though.

FirearmsTalk.com
    P.O. Box 911
    San Marcos, TX 78667

Those non premium entries you see in that thread are from members who use the mobile app and will be removed.

6. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Don't remove mine then please.......or weird things will happen to hoss;)

Edit:eek:n second thought DO remove mine so I can tell Muliemasters lonely aliens where Hoss lives;) just kidding.....hoss they have a new sharp pointy stick to use on you-they stole it from Shoobee;)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  7. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

Another good reason to be a supporting member. :)

8. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

In the interest of fairness, I will not submit myself into the drawing, being that I am not a subscribed member, and that I have been taught not to accept a free handout, drawing, or no, unlike 47 percent of the country. :eek:
    I will however keep my job and continue to pay for my own schooling and my own worldly possessions. :D

9. Shooter

This contest is for everyone. I hope you do join, either through membership or through mail.

10. FearTheFree7

FearTheFree7 New Member

I am planning to become a premium member in about 5 minutes. My question is, if we our a premium member and we send a letter in the mail do we get 2 chances or just one?

11. FearTheFree7

FearTheFree7 New Member

Are*. B.

12. Shooter

Just one. Rules state one entry per user, one entry per household.

13. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Damn it. One per household?!? Sorry ZG when I win.

14. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

Is Paypal the only way to pay for the premium membership? I have been wanting to sign up but it only gives me a Paypal choice. Kind of frustrating like having to have a facebook page to do certain things. I don't use paypal.

15. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Well you can mail a check or money order. I just use a credit card.

16. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

Is there a CC option? I just saw paypal but I have never used it. I was hoping to use my card. I'll go back & look again when I am at my PC.

17. Shooter

I use Paypal as my processor.

If you would like to send me a private message I would be happy to provide you with the details to send check by mail.

18. otisthecat

otisthecat New Member

You don't need a PayPal account. Just click the PayPal option and you can set up an account or do a one time payment with your CC. It seemed a little weird, but it worked as I got my notification email and expanded access pretty much immediately.

19. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

I'll try that.

Thanks

20. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I don't either---Paypal is about as anti-gun as they come :(