Dougherty Siblings...Extremely Dangerous...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Aug 9, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Anybody see the Florida police case video ???...and now they robbed a bank...They say they will die in a gun battle before giving-up....I can't get the video to come-up...Armed with ak-47s they robbed a bank in Valdosta Georgia....It will be interesting how this plays-out.....

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

The local news showed pictures from the bank robbery. I never knew an AK-47 that looked like a Mac-10 shown in the pic.

It is bad enough that the news gets the type of firearm wrong (i.e. any black rifle is an assault weapon.)

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

On the video they played it showed a A K-47 and said they shot holes in the roof of the bank....

4. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

One video had them having both AK-47 and MAC-10; but, it was not a video, mostly stills from video.

At :57 second is the pic of the MAC-10.

At 1:05 is the pic of the AK-47

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/0...uld-be-anywhere-in-us-police/?test=latestnews

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

My local news did not show the AK, only the Mac 10.

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yes ..They are on a Death Ride....They say now they made it all the way across country to a sporting-goods store in Colorado Springs,Colorado...And are buying camping gear...I think they will get them by weeks end in a big gun fight....Maybe in the backwoods if they have a gun-fight no body will be standing around on the sidelines and get a stray bullet....Just-Saying......They say they will die before jail....This will be interesting to watch.....

7. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

I wonder if they are going to come down I-25 and make a run for the border?

8. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

Just heard they have been arrested ob Colorado.

9. SoupNazi

SoupNazi New Member

wow - so much for the going out in a blaze of glory eh?

10. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Like a bad Firecracker on the 4th of july...Just Fizzled-out....DAMN I thought for sure they where going to be a shoot-out.....

11. orangello

orangello New Member

Texans, i swear :rolleyes: ; there are TacoBells elsewhere.

12. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Gees, leave it to gello to think about munchies at a time like this.

Don't make Glass use the K9 to search your car dude.:eek:

13. orangello

orangello New Member

[​IMG]
    Have you seen my car security system? :p

14. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

These Clowns...They show a picture of Lee Grace Dougherty 29 in a wheel chair Laughing while in handcuffs and awaiting advisement at the Pueblo county sheriffs office...The DUMB ASS is going to spend the rest of her life behind bars and she's LAUGHING .......She also said she deserved to be shoot after pointing a gun at law inforcement ...So I guess our TAX'S will pay for their life behind bars...What a WAST of TAX DOLLARS.............:mad::confused::(

15. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Just seen the XXX-photo's of Lee Grace Dougherty UNCENSORED....a week before her crime spree......WOW.....She has a Body..........TMZ ...has the censored pictures on there website.......:eek::eek::eek:

16. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Glad they chose to not shoot it out. Glad no LEO's were harmed.

TACK

17. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Dougherty Siblings face 73 charges in crime spree....They won't see daylight for some time if ever.......