Dont run over deer in wisconsin!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Nov 29, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

we toss your butt in jail for hitting deer here!! not sure the exact details but 11 years for hitting a deer with a snowmobile?? seriously?? wtf?!!??!?!!!

the guy is already serving time for murdering someone in wisconsin drunk driving. usually the drunk drivers here get a ticker tape parade when they kill someone. in wisconsin drunk driving is a bigger sport than watching the packers play. he musta really pissed that judge off!!

Wisconsin man gets 11 years in deer-killing case - TODAY'S TMJ4

2. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

that judge must be PRO Wis.DNR thats alittle rough for a dumb animal! but HUMANS live aint worth NOTHING today.

3. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

The multiple conviction offenders for DUI in WI that are still driving around free and easy really are ridiculous.

...and in other news, Walt Jones was just convicted of his 8th DUI.
    ...tell him what he's won Johnny...A NEW CAR! :confused:

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

You all are correct about human life and the leniency of our liberal system for sure! But can't help but think from what I perceive from the article that this idiot evidently ran around trashed most all the time with no respect for anything and was just running over deer for the thrill of it. I am an avid hunter and sportsman but they should have shot the AH! I also have the most respect for nature, human life and respect for wildlife. He certainly deserved everything and more he got for his idiotic acts. :rolleyes:

5. fmj

fmj New Member

+1

Agreed!