Don't Mexican carry

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by NGIB, Sep 15, 2009.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

It's actually against the law here in GA. This fella didn't have a good day...

So much for packing a, um, rod

2. orangello

orangello New Member

How about that for a Gun Control FAIL; a 15 year old in NYC with a handgun & a holey penis. :p

3. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

If he had trouble holding it in place before wait till he trys it again.:rolleyes:

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

QUOTE: "When Grant grabbed for it, he accidentally pulled the trigger, firing a bullet right through his penis."

Must have been a .22, cause if it was any bigger of a caliber, he would have had to squat to pee from now on. :rolleyes:

Jack

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

A 15-year-old Brooklyn boy named Khamir walking home from Amersfort Park at East 39th Street and Avenue J in East Flatbush around 1:30 a.m., when the gun began to fall into his pants and he accidentally pulled the trigger, firing a bullet through his penis.

Do you really blame this incident on a carry method?

How about Khamir , while practicing his gangsta quick (sideways) draw stuffs his glock (with his finger on the trigger) into his pants and takes out willy.

Kinda like a walk-by shooting with collateral damage but no Al Sharpton or the Rev??

1253080050_1jacksharp.jpg

......................."Free Willy!"

6. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Insult to injury, they arrested him afterword. Im sorry, but IMO I think shooting yourself in that particular spot would be punishment enough. Its not like hes ever gonna stick another gun there again!:D

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I feel the need to point out that fact that if that weapon had a POSITIVE safety, this never would have happened..... :rolleyes:

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

ROTFL..............that's good! :D

Jack

9. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

He was arrested for "reckless endangerment"

of his dick!

10. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Reckon it was a Glock "fo-tay"?

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'm guessing 9mike-mike. It's one of the most common Glocks. He was 15, so I am sure he listens to a lot of rap and if he still HAS a penis, it definitely wasn't something in .4 category. :D

Be interesting to see if it turns out to be a Glock. There are other pistols, but some reason, these types of "accidents" just seem to come back to the same brand pistol time and time again...

Plaxicco who? :cool:

DEA Agent what? :eek:

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Then ran home to tell his mommy...

now that's a gangsta

13. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Indeed.

(Jack will get this one, been waiting to use it)

14. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Indeed, what a tittie-boy. :D That's a wrap NGIB! :D

Got to go pick the boys up from the groomers.

Jack

15. General_lee

General_lee New Member

Forgive me for momentarily getting off topic.
    I wasn't aware that mexican carry is against the law in GA. I do know that when you carry concealed here, your gun HAS to be in some kind of holster. Is it still against the law with a holster?

16. orangello

orangello New Member

I thought "mexican't carry" meant no holster, maybe just a lil frame clip, but basically just stuffed into your wasteband? Maybe i'm cornfuzzled, but i'm not seeing how you could "mexican't" with a holster. Que?

17. NGIB

NGIB New Member

True Mexican carry is just stuffing the gun in your waistband with no holster or belt clip. Georgia law requires either device for legal carry - stuffing the gun in your waistband or pocket is illegal. Yes you can carry IWB in GA but it must be in a holster or attached to a belt clip...

18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

He may very well qualify for nomination for a Darwin Award. To be selected, one does not have to die- just remove self from the gene pool, thereby improving the human race.

:rolleyes:

19. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

I wonder if when urinating the stream goes in 3 directions, kind of like a
    broken lawn sprinkler. :confused:

20. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I bet he has it in the bag! [​IMG]