Don't mess with Granny!

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Leathermarshmallow, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Leathermarshmallow

Leathermarshmallow New Member

A friend posted this newspaper article.

Attached Files:

2. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

This tough old gal is an inspiration.

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

this story is making the rounds! i heard it told, that it was a little old lady on Interstate 20 in Texas and was stopped by a Texas DPS officer! i kind of thinking it's one of those internet myths! but i really wished it were true. go granny, go!

4. Wanabe

Wanabe New Member

Love it!!!!!!!!

5. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

I've seen about three different variations of that story, but it's still a great story.

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

"what,give you my purse? Come and get it you little son of a b!tch!"

queen%2Bgun.jpg

7. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

Gotta love it. And that reminds me of a true story. I was at a local convenience store one day, when I was in line behind this little old lady. 70+ years, with white hair. Walked with the old folks shuffle. She opened her purse to get the money to pay for her purchase, and I could see the grip of what appeared to be a small frame revolver sticking up out of one of the pockets inside her purse. Looked like a Smith or a Taurus, but couldn't see enough of it to tell. Some one who stops that old gal and says "Give me your money" is going to get something they didn't plan on.