Don't Fool Around in Class...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Jan 30, 2011.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I never could figure out why they took discipline out of the schools?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOp8mW7kNsc"]YouTube - Teacher Knocks Student The **** Out[/ame]

Sincere apologies, please excuse the language. :eek:

Now, who's up for reinstatement of it today? ;)

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I wish we could do that in schools here. There would be A LOT less problems if teachers could actually lay down the law and get some support from the parents.

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I remember the days of going to the High School Office for having too long hair for school regulations, for the 2nd time. Received 3 hits with the paddle (this paddle had holes in it).

4. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

The most scary words in high school were from the disciplinarian. "Bend over, grab your ankles with your left hand, and protect your valuables with your right hand." Hopefully you could then get one of the hands up to keep you from going head first into the wall.

I definitely did not go home and report that. Probably would have just got a re-inactment.

5. freefall

freefall New Member

When I was in high school "guidance counseling" meant the football coach bounced your head of the locker a few times, told you to get your *** in your hand and shape the f--k up.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

They did away with spanking in my school when they found out the Principal was gettin his jollies off from spanking little boys.

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

ADHD cure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW7cO01SpzI]YouTube - Offical Cure to ADHD[/ame]

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That's funny :D

I've got a good friend that uses his ADHD as a crutch sometimes. He can be real obnoxious with it at times ..... yet he has no trouble sitting down and reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy in one sitting. Go figure :rolleyes: