(Don't criticize) Random topic

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Uptown_General_Roc, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Uptown_General_Roc

Uptown_General_Roc New Member

I know pretty much every body on here has shot a gun. But have anybody ever been shot just want too know????

2. kaido

kaido New Member

..........does getting shot by non-lead containing projectiles count?
    ( EX: paintballs)

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Nope, never been shot........thank God. And I'd like to keep it that way.

4. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

22 short, 22 lr richochets 2 times, and 7.62x39 3 times(ak47) that thankfully my kevlar and sappy plates stopped.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

5. unclebear

unclebear New Member

40 cal to the stomic when I was younger, I wouldn't recommend it...

6. kaido

kaido New Member

Well dang, if we're counting ricochet......then at least 10 times. But all from the same thing. Was trying some ratshot/dust shot in the .22LR format and guess I stood a little to close to the pallet I had my target pinned too.

Haven't had any "real" bullets hit me though.

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Rat shot out of a 22 is like havin salt thrown at you. So i dont think it counts. Both my ricochets had to be dug out......one of which is and was pretty embarrassin

8. kaido

kaido New Member

Hey.....read the tittle. "(Don criticize)" haha
    But didn't really think it counted. It's just the only thing I've been hit with that came out of an actual firearm and not a "toy" gun such as a paintball or BB.

9. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya i know;) just be glad youve never had to drive yourself to the ER in a stick shift an hour away in rush hour traffic while bleedin from catchin a 40 gr federal 22 solid in your left ass cheek.

10. kaido

kaido New Member

I KNEW IT!!!! Haha just knew it had to of been in either you ass cheek or in your thigh real close to "something."

But that's true, the one great thing about the range I use is that it's all of 15mins from my house. But I know it could be made in a lot less since the high way never seems to have any cars on it except for the odd time and my car isn't stock. It is a stick shift though. Haha

11. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Sad part is it was my at the time girlfriend who shot the burn barrel and it came back and hit me. My truck runs 70 mph by itself in overdrive so that was no big deal. Its the fact that it happened. It happened in my own yard-even worse was the fact that she was training to be a nurse and could stop pukin and almost passin out from the blood. I did make her pass out for real when i slapped the dip of copenhagen out of my lip on it to stop the bleedin till i could go someplace to get it removed. Id have been better off to have my mom pull it out w my leatherman....the jack wagon at the er used my frickin leatherman for christs sake. He dipped it in alchohol and shoved the pliers into my ass cheek to get it out by he couldnt get the forcepts to grab the bullet that was like an 1/8" deep in.

12. kaido

kaido New Member

Always good to have a vehicle with some decent power haha

That would be pretty bad. But least you can say you never shot yourself in the rear? That's be even harder to explain. But I have to say this, why'd you let the "jack wagon" use your own tool when you could of done it yourself? Minus the bleeding of course.

13. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Cldnt reach it....i tried. All i kept gettin was meat. After about the 3rd attempt i quit. My other ricochet my ex step dad shot the same barrel and caught part of the bullet in the small layer of fat in that dip between your gut and hip.

14. kaido

kaido New Member

Oh, we'll that's a little different then.

But Man.....if I was you I'd be getting rid of that barrel. Seems to cause you a lot of trouble. Haba

15. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

One i dont live there or w him anymore and when me and my mom moved out it "accidently" got smashed by my truck then thrown in the pond.....followed by his yamaha big bear 400 four wheeler. The big bear truelly was an accident though.

16. kaido

kaido New Member

Won't lie, had me worrying for a second. Thought you sunk the Four wheeler in purpose. I can under stand how that barrel got hit though.....them things are always coming at trucks out of nowhere. Haha

17. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I did sink one in that pond on purpose months before...but we climbed back out JUST fine;)

18. kaido

kaido New Member

.........I'm glad I'm not the only one who would be looking for adventure by sinking a four wheeler. Lol

19. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Can you think of a better way to test the 4x4? I couldnt;)

20. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Hey JD should we tell him what im missing from a { few gunshots} thats in point to u callin me gimpy but hey I can custom build stuff to my leg can u?? Lmao also makes for a hell of a story when I go to boot somethin an my leg flies off, people really freak then. U have to find the good out of every bad deal your delt or it eats away at ya.