Don't cheat on the wife.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

You know you've been caught when...

..............................................................................

Attached Files:

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

REMEMBER- HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED

:eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Damn! That is some passive aggressive posterchild work right there. Good Lawd someone is going to be in trouble....:eek:

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Most of these controlling biotches that do this kind of mischief have no reason to complain because they were not taking care of their own business. How can you not be in the mood for 6 months? And you want to blame HIM because he is a dog? You would at least give your dog an occasional pat on the head. If he's cheating its because your relationship is already over.

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

LMAO....................:D:D:D Women, can't live with them and you can't live without them and them bad ones, you can't legally cull and shoot em' for sport. :eek:

6. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

:rolleyes: What kind of a man lets that happen to him, lmao I would of shot that plane down with my over compensating cannon.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I've seen a few of those pics before & LOL'd. I do wonder though, in that first pic, check out the pick handles. Has anybody here ever swung a pick with a handle like that? All of the ones i've used (admittedly only a handful) had serious handles with a wider section at the bottom like a pommel almost. Those look like some 1x3 or something. I wonder if it is a joke or an exwife with bad splinters. :D

8. cerber33

cerber33 New Member

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Years back, one of my neighbor' wife asked my wife if she worried about me running around (when I was out running around TDY) Neighbor's husband later told me about it- his wife had told him MY wife had grinned and said something to the effect of "When I send him off, he barely has the strength left to climb on the plane, let alone run around."

Neighbor told me this to explain why he was thanking me.........;)

10. Kain

Kain Member

That picture is fake. Automotive windshields are shatter resistant. The whole windshield would have "spiderwebbed" when a pick axe (or two) went in. Also the lack of denting surrounding the body panels's pick axes.

Also the suspiciously clean soda can in the painted BMW interior. Just looks...suspect.

11. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

aw come on man, gotta spoil it for everyone:mad:

dont you know that EVERYTHING on the interwebz is 100% accurate all the time?!?! :rolleyes:

12. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Hey, I just checked my email, and I won the lottery in the U.K.! All I have to do is send them my banking info, address, date of birth, Social Sec. #, and a copy of my Drivers Lic. and the money is all mine!

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Gee, Dave- we will have to meet up somewhere- I have a daughter of a cocoa merchant that is sending me $15 million from Africa. We can meet for lunch sometime- the yachts are on me. :rolleyes:

14. orangello

orangello New Member

Hey! I already called Dibs on Juwanna. :p