Dons guns robbed with rental gun... You can guess what happened next

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by PrimePorkchop, Sep 19, 2012.

1. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

2. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

“If you shoot us,” he said, “we’ll shoot you right back.”

apropos for the situation. nuff said!

3. levelcross

levelcross New Member

I hate that the clerk got shot, hate it for the Bg.,...not so much

Two classic lines in that story,

If you shoot us, We'll shoot you right back

“I don’t want to make money. I just love to sell guns.”

4. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Who's to blame.........

The media is after This gun dealer......The truth is, it was the Gov. with fast and furious that caused the problem.....nuff said......:mad:

5. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

Let them have their witch hunt :D

They obviously know nothing about guns, or gun owners, and they DEFINITELY don't know a damn thing about Don if they think this "negative attention" is going to sway anyone of note

6. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

This about sums it up.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqYOF7Xr730[/ame]

7. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

I used to work at that store. I was a gun salesman and keeper of a bait shop in the store. He had business cards made for me that read, "Gun Sales and Master Baiter". :D He sells literally thousands of guns per year. He is a big advertiser in the local media. He has/had 3 stores in the area when I worked there. I don't know if they are all still open. The reason he gets so much bad publicity is his advertising. There are several gun dealers in Indianapolis, but they don't do as much advertising, and don't have as much business. So the idiots and thugs tend to shop there simply because the existence of the other dealers is not known to the general public.
    But he does all the proper background checks, proper paperwork, just as the law requires. Don requires his employees to be armed at all times in the store and when doing business for him. Don Davis is a good man, but the local cops don't like him because many of the Indy cops believe that cops are the only ones who should have guns.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  8. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

The Anti-Gunner's mentioned that a lot of the crimes commited with firearms in that area point back to the gun store.

Do they also relate the numbers of auto accidents in the area back to the local car dealers, the numbers of DUI's back to the liquor stores, oh yes, and my favorite, the number of fat people back to the local doughnut shop? :confused:

Enquiring minds want to know! :D

9. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

The number of fat people would, of course, include much of the police department. :D

10. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Gun shops.??????? Most are legal, but like the man said. He can't stop the crooks from doing the crime.....The bad guys will find a way.....:mad::mad::mad:

11. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

The guns that are used in crimes are often guns that were bought by someone with no police record, then end up in the hands of thugs. Sometimes they are straw sales, sometimes the guns are stolen, sometimes they are bought by thugs who have been lucky enough to have never been convicted. But the sheer number of guns sold by this dealer makes it more likely that a gun used in a crime in that city was sold by Don's Guns.

12. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Ur right and with all the gun media right now its more news for them . If it would have have happened with a knife or ball bat you would have never heard about this story .

13. TDS92A

Too bad that the Anti-Gunners cannot see the logic in this though process.:eek:

14. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

15. TDS92A

There you go again!!

Using Common Sense and Facts!

The most dangerous weapons to use against an Anti-Gunner (though some of us would like to use something else).:rolleyes:

16. Garadex

Garadex New Member

A nice kick in the crotch if they're male, and a talking to if they're female. (i don't hit women unless they cause serious harm)

17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Wtf.....

The media is picking on a gun shop when they really and I mean really need to go after those azz hats thats involved with Fast and Furious, so far they have two by the balls......The American gumbment supplied weapons to the drug dealers, so what else do we give them to continue the war on drugs.....What ever it is, hey, azz hole in WASHINGTON it ain't WORKING.....:mad::mad::mad:

18. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Don's Guns has been a target of the local media as long as it has existed. The local TV is controlled by anti-gun, anti-personal rights, anti-freedom people who jump on anything and everything where they can make it look like people who exercise their rights are somehow undesirables. Some of the local radio and TV stations have been sued multiple times for interjecting their own opinions into stories that later proved to be false.

19. TDS92A

Well, there is that.:D

20. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

If my store had been robbed numerous times I would have had more than one employee in the store. When a lone clerk is distracted lots of people will take advantage of the situation and shoplift. Two employees in the store at all times will pay for it's self in theft prevention, not to mention added security in event of an active shooter.