Dog

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Josh1158, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Is it wrong to side with your dog rather then your woman ?

2. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Only if it is willing to share it's doghouse, 'cause that's where you will wind up.:p

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Not sure I follow you. Your dog has an opinion that differs from your woman?

4. bkt

bkt New Member

To answer that question, do a simple experiment.

Lock both your wife and your dog in the trunk of the car. After two hours, open the trunk.

Which one is happy to see you?

Nuf said.

5. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Well my dad had to make that choice when i was a kid. Guess whos getting two christmases now? This guy! Lol weve been getting along ok with just the dogs.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

if my wife was watching me type this, i would most definately say the woman, but being my dog is here beside me as i type this, i will say he gets the vote!

7. fmj

fmj New Member

The dog each and every time!

As far as staying in the dog house goes... i prefer it! Its warm, the dog actually likes me and the dog doesnt bitch when i burp, fart or scratch.

8. Yunus

Yunus New Member

My dog occasionally eats his own poo. I'm not saying it's wrong to side with your dog over your wife but he might not be right.

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Depends on what the argument is..

If the wife says she wants sex and the dog says that he wants you to watch tv with him? "wife wins"

If the wife says that she wants you to do the dishes and the dog says that he wants you take him shooting? "dog wins"

10. fmj

fmj New Member

Exactly WHEN has a wife ever ASKED for sex!?!?!? You live in an alternate reality man!

11. spack762

spack762 New Member

Hey! My wife had ask for it before. Just not frim me:( hahahahaha!

12. fmj

fmj New Member

LOL! exactly my point...

13. Gator45

Gator45 New Member

think I'll watch tv with the dogs

14. trip286

trip286 New Member

15. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

ALWAYS!!
    Because the dog (GOD spelt backward) depends ENTIRELY on your system. The wife can always argue and seduce you into submission.
    But the dog, an inverted god incognito, will be willing to sacrifice its life for your safety. So, in my opinon, stay with the dog.
    You ain't gonna find another entity on the planet to sacrifice its life for ya' .... no way ... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  16. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Thats some funny stuff. I own the house and the bed so all thats not gona happen. I'm not married either shes just a gf of 3 years. I don't think I'm ever gona get married Im to independent. I've had the dog longer too so he normally wins.

17. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Yes... your dog will only care that you betrayed him for that moment.

But...as Will Rogers once said;

"If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around."

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

Oh, if you've had the dog longer than the girlfriend, why the hell did you even ask? That's a no brainer.

19. orangello

orangello New Member

I have cats; you can only trust a cat so far.

I have heard of this, but i bleve it turned out to be a trap.

(happily single)

You haven't heard enough horror stories yet. If she cohabitates and she wants your house, all it takes is an unrelated bruise (or some makeup skills) and sobbing "he hit me" to some poor cop stuck on a DV call to ruin your evening, lose your Second Amendment rights, and probably get the dog tossed in a shelter while you stew in a cell with somebody who might have actually done something that deserved incarceration.

Some people say i have trust issues, but i think they may secretly be out to get me.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  20. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Well, if we can reverse it to include husbands..........

My husband left me, none of my dogs ever did. :(