Does anyone use the M&P full size for CC?

Discussion in 'M&P Forum' started by loctite44144, Jul 10, 2012.

1. loctite44144

loctite44144 New Member

I am thinking about using my m&p 9 for cc and what holster do you all use

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
  2. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

Take a look at raven concealment holsters. I have one for my m&p 9. They really make a good quality holster. Good luck

3. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

I don't see why you couldn't cc it.

I carry mine in one of two custom made leather holsters

[​IMG]

Wear a good strong belt and you'll be fine.

:cool:

4. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Easily yes i carry my xdm .45 4.5" full and its easy money

5. loctite44144

loctite44144 New Member

so how do you conceal under a t shirt

6. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

You don't.

You wear a undershirt (or T shirt) with a open (unbuttoned) sports shirt over it in the summer.

Jacket winter time.

:cool:

7. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

I wear my M&P compact .40 or Glock 19 daily in a Supertuck. They hide just fine under a t-shirt.

8. Donn

Donn Active Member

I've carried my FS M&P in a Galco OWB or a Crossbreed Super Tuck IWB, but not in the summer. Large grip prints too much IMHO.

9. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Simple, im not a d bag who wears shirts 3 times too small :D i have no issues with a normal sized shirt, very rarely does the end of my grip print and if it does... So what?

10. jamesb

jamesb New Member

This. I run mine in a Raven Concealment w/ TLR-1s IWB. I run it either IWB with the IWB loops or swap to belt loops for OWB.

I don't usually run it in summer though. More a fall/winter carry option.

11. headhunter

headhunter Member

In our area a camo T or a plad dress shirt untucked works.

12. MPsteelshooter87

MPsteelshooter87 New Member

I use a blackhawk serpa for my .45 and i dont have to many problems if it prints alittle i dont worry about it.

13. kodiak

kodiak Member

I have RCS for my Glocks. I just received this FOG Holster system from http://fogholsters.com

1 week turn around on this custom order, one price - any configuration, any color, and free shipping. The quality is top notch. Mounting hardware are to the same specs as RCS. The pancake wings shown below are extras from RCS and will mount right up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. cvia

cvia New Member

I use my M&P 40 as my CCW. I carry it in a crossbreed holster. With a loose shirt it conceals ok. The magazine and magwell still out some times if I bend over. If you position it more to your strong side other then at the small of your back it seems to hide a little better. For me at least.

15. clay40cal

clay40cal New Member

I'm in Florida and I carry my M&P 9 all the time. Either in a Bladetech UCH IWB holster, or an X Concealment snap-on OWB holster. Even with the heat I have no problems concealing with just an untucked polo or t-shirt.

Attached Files:

16. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Do you leave that pistol in the corner of your deck all the time. If so PM me your address and I'll come by and make sure it's OK.:)

17. turbo38gn

turbo38gn New Member

I carry mine in a Crossbreed holster, printing is not an issue in my book. One has to just dress accordingly for the weapon they carry.

18. clay40cal

clay40cal New Member

Let me think about it..LOL!! :D

19. Sentry18

Sentry18 New Member

A buddy of mine does the same thing with the same holster. I am always impressed how well he can conceal a full sized M&P, while on me a j-frame seems to look and feel like an H&K USP 45.

20. WarFrog

WarFrog New Member

I carry an M&P .45 full sized in a CompTac appedix carry. Works well with just a tshirt, but it all depends on your build. In the winters when a coat isn't out of place here in florida, I carry it in a Raven concealment holster. no problems with a jacket.
    [​IMG]