Does anyone know where i can find new slide parts for my Taurus pt 24/7 pro .40?

Discussion in 'Taurus Forum' started by bigcaliberskill, Jun 29, 2013.

1. bigcaliberskill

bigcaliberskill New Member

I've been looking for the longest and can't find anything. I do not know what parts are missing from my slide but its all in the firing pin area. If someone can help me in any way possible then that would be great!

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Call Taurus. They have a lifetime warranty.

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Are they just missing or did they break on you? If it messed up then yeah, get some warranty work done. If you are just missing them for some mysterious reason then numrich might have the parts. Do you have the manual? Which 24/7 model is it? Here4'sz a pdf of the OSS model. I'm not exactly sure if they change anything other than color with those.
    http://www.taurususa.com/pdf/pt-247-oss.pdf
    Page 30 has the exploded diagram. At the very least ya can get the exact part names.

4. bigcaliberskill

I'm actually missing the pieces and its the 24/7 pro ds. I'm looking for a part list because I got it used so it did not come with any manual.

5. bigcaliberskill

By the way, thanks for the info and the diagram!

6. bigcaliberskill

So I just looked on the Numrich site and did not see the pt24/7 model so I was wondering if some of the parts from the pt140 would work, do you know if it would?

7. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I'm not familiar with the 24/7 enough to make that call. I'll see if I can look anything up though and get back to ya. In the mean time I"d shoot off an email to Taurus and see if they have the parts available. Being they make thme I"m sure they sell them. I just can't find it on their site.

8. bigcaliberskill

Okay well ill still be looking around but I'll also be waiting to see if you or anyone else can help me on this, thanks!

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Have you found anything yet?

10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I lost a spring for an old Taurus once. Called Taurus, new spring was here in 3 days free of charge. They even offered to put in for me for free.

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I have had similar experiences with Ruger (sending lost parts free of charge) and everything I hear about Taurus tells me they would do the same thing, presumably as long as they are basically small parts.

Marlin? Notsomuch!

I was more interested in the OP's response as he has not chimed in for a couple of months. I would be interested to know where things went from there.

12. Kb23

Kb23 New Member

Taurususa.com

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014