Does anyone know of any good firearm auctions

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by gunsgunsgunsguns, Jul 17, 2009.

1. gunsgunsgunsguns

gunsgunsgunsguns New Member

Hello everyone I am a 1903, WWI, & WWII collector. Im looking for a good auction coming up is there any that anybody knows of???

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

3. armscollectinghobby

armscollectinghobby New Member

4. gunsgunsgunsguns

gunsgunsgunsguns New Member

Wow thanks looks like they have some great WWI and II. They didnt have any listing yet but they had a few pictures. Poulin's even had a Mod. 98 with longrail scope. I cant wait to see what else they have.

5. armscollectinghobby

armscollectinghobby New Member

No prob I had to go look after i told you about it. They had the dates up October 4, 5, & 6 at poulins. Im going to take a second mortgage on my house.

6. Laufer

Laufer New Member

armscollecting and other fellow shooters.

Have you looked at "Joesalter"s website? The business is somewhere in NH and although Not an auction, has excellent photos of each gun etc and a huge selection. The prices can be a bit high, but you see what objects look like and don't play auction games. Life might be too short for that.

Don't know whether he allows people to shop in person, or only via his website.
    But unlike GunPorker (not just delusional prices for .303 ammo etc)...pardon me, Gunbroker, he gives you his phone number and staff answer questions. Many of the items are shipped from his Canadian business straight to NH.

Bought my first LE (#5) from his business and am quite satisfied. The site's description was quite accurate and quality of all the photos are a really nice change from most sellers on some auction sites.
    Were it not for shipping+FFL fees, would have bought my #4 from there, instead of a gun show.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009