Does anyone jog or run?

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by SDK73, May 30, 2012.

1. SDK73

SDK73 New Member

I carry an SA XDM 9mm 3.8, normally I carry IWB, does anyone here know of a holster or some sort of rig to carry when they jog or run?

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I don't run.

But I do live in South Florida which provides me with similar concealment requirements while wearing a swim suit, t-shirt and flip-flops.

My needs are satisfied with a Remora holster and a LCR at 2:00 o'clock.

Remora Holster Store

[​IMG]

A true hot weather holster that carries extremely well and does not require you to dance-with-the-devil to use it.

I'm comfortable with that.

4. G23LCPK45

G23LCPK45 New Member

5. ltfudd

ltfudd New Member

I run about three to four miles 3 x week. Been using a pistol wear pt-2 with a Sig p238 (safety) or s and w 642 in it. Like belly band idea, but built for running. Hides right under t-shirt and no one is the wiser... Just recently started showing up on local gun shops. So far, only thing I've seen purpose built for running.

6. G23LCPK45

G23LCPK45 New Member

If you can run like that you don't need to carry. BG is not going to mess with the healthy!

7. ltfudd

ltfudd New Member

I guess...kinda like swimming with sharks, don't have to be faster than the shark, Just faster than the guy swimming with you. On the other hand, in Texas gotta watch out for coyotes, Just ask Gov Perry...or those pesky 2 legged preditors...again rule one of a gun fight, have a gun...

8. Executiveprotect

Executiveprotect New Member

I have several sidearms I carry , but when I run I take my 357 snubbie in a fanny pack ... Works for me

9. G23LCPK45

G23LCPK45 New Member

What does a male jogger have worth taking? You can beat a coyote with a tennis shoe. Wolves...don't jog. What the heck does Gov. Perry got to do with exercise and spandex?

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The last time that i ran, i was being chased by a bigazz cottonmouth. I could have won in the olympics that day. It was like the cartoon scooby doo when shaggy and scooby are running so fast that you can see their legs.

11. G23LCPK45

G23LCPK45 New Member

LOL! Cottonmouths are a good reason to unleash fire arm fury if one is doing a little swamp run; evil territorial vipers they are.

12. Polygon

Polygon New Member

13. rarimes

rarimes New Member

When I run I carry a Taurus tcp380 in a mini and ultra thin kydex holster at about 3:30 position. The clip hangs on to my shorts very well and the kydex keeps the gun secure. Don't even notice the weight or bounce of the gun. I live in Florida too so its a setup I can wear anytime. Sometimes I carry a 22 mag 5 round derringer or mini revolver made by north American arms. It works great too and has a clip on the handle so it clips in on its own.