does anyone have experience with these guys ?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by ktmboyz, Apr 16, 2011.

1. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

RED X ARMS - AR15 RIFLES, PARTS, AND ACCESSORIES

They have some super cheap-o uppers... I bet this is a case of you get what you pay for... For $290 bucks its tempting to get one just to see what they are actually like :eek: It would probably be a large cool looking paper weight

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Still to new to know for sure. Have read mediocre and good reviews, but on a very short timeline.

It's a gamble....

JD

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

ive never heard of em but something seems off at that price.

4. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Those prices are outrageous. Someone needs to pony up some dough for a rifle and see what the deal is. If they have decent products, I think I just found a new site to bookmark.

5. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

That's the price without BCG an CH. I will in the near future buy one and see.

6. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Yea exactly , Add $99 for bcg and $20 for a charge handle and your up to $400 for a useable upper, still not too bad if they are decent.. Could be a good range beater to torture with steel s**t ammo

7. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

$19 PMags? If they are charging $19 for a $14 part of known quality I bet I know what kind of quality their uppers are. For $109 more you can get, "Professional Grade," as they say..

8. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

The last complete Stag flat top upper I bought was complete, including ARMS 40 BUIS and BCG, for $425. Have not checked prices lately, but I've hammered the snot out of that Stag upper and had no problems.

9. EW1066

EW1066 Member Supporter

All of their product pages say " FREE SHIPPING TO THE USA". My guess is that this is CHICOM crap and not much better than airsoft knock offs.

My 2 cents

EDUB