Does anybody have an underground bunker

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by akm47nagiont, Apr 6, 2012.

1. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

Just to see if has the money to have 1 and if they do then what do they have it 4

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I wish I did. I think it would be cool to have the walls lined with guns, and have some SHTF supplies too. I would probably just use it as private study/gun safe/reloading/gunsmithing room though. :D

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Let's think about this for a minute, shall we?

IF I had an "underground bunker", why would I invest the time and money in creating it? :confused:

A. To provide defense against natural and/or man made hazards, and to avoid detection.

Now, having said that, WHY would I tell you if I did? That sorta negates the "escape detection" thingy. We do not share DNA, I am not hoping you will become the mother of my children, and you do not have skills (like being a surgeon) that I would want to come live in my bunker.
    Sometimes they are called basements, storm shelters, root cellars, wine cellars, or fallout shelters.

4. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Hey C3 i have a skill that i can bring to your table comic relief does that count.

5. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

I really want one

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I will have one soon the way my dog keeps digging! :D

7. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

There is a whole bunch of abandoned mines out here. Help yourself.

8. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Most of us folks that live in the country have an underground bunker, but it is usually full of S***.:p

9. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Does a tornado fraidy hole count? Mine is full of water and snakes and spiders and junk though.

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

ive got a basement we go to during tornado season during bad storms.

but shtf type bunker?? i think its ridiculous. why trap yourself underground?? put yourself in a underground structure you need air. for someone creative your just a resource supply in an easy to get to container. stuff a skunk butt first into the intake and smack it in the head a bit and you will come out to be easily shot for your supplies.

im not even that creative and i can peel anyone out of an underground bunker with a little trial and error.

11. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

number 1 I'm a guy I can't be a mother of children. And if you don't wanna tell me if you have 1 or not you don't have to. But if you need somebody who can organize is practically a genius when he needs to figure something out or has no problem staying up all night to guard the ford then I'm your man. But you'd have to earn my trust as much as I'd have to earn your trust

12. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

Never thought about it that away. Makes perfect sense though, lol

13. Shade

Shade New Member

I live in the country. I do not have one, do not plan on having one, even
    if the geography permitted me to have one (any decent hole becomes an
    in ground pool) I would not want one.

But if you feel the need, go ahead and build one.

14. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Yer septic tank don't count ya dang idjit! But it works for some... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3264693...sed-crawling-outhouse-pit-again/#.T4PCz9VmOa4

Um, I do believe that was C3's point. You are a master of the obvious!

What? Like a coherent sentence?

My Ford (actually several of them) doesn't need guarding, too old and beat up. Ford starts with a capital "F", fort ends with a "t". Neither one constitutes a bunker. By the way, how old are you, man?

That's OK. I'm good. I'm thick on trustworthy folks who also trust me.

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well if a septic tank isn't a bunker then i don't have one then!:eek:

i too don't need a mother for my children. wait a minute, i don't have any children!:eek:

what's a coherent sentence? confused. :eek:

nope, no Ford, but a couple of Dodges, and no you can't guard them, the dogs do very fine job on their own and would complain if you eat their dogfood as that is what they get paid to guard the Dodges.:D

i only totally trust five different people, and last i checked, you ain't made the list yet.:cool:

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

You're on your own there my friend.

This is not one
    akm47nagiont wrote
    That is what I was working with. A Dodge is not a bunker either.

Yeah, you aren't on my list either. Well, at least you aren't on my list of closely trusted compadres. No offense.

17. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

OK, I messed that last post up a bit. I am still trying to figure out how to fly this damned thing. Hope it wasn't too confusing.

18. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

There's a goundhog living under the shed that I will move in with when the SHTF.

19. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

viking, i more confused than you!:eek:

i just found out from you that my septic tank doesn't count as a bunker! now i'm depressed:mad: but i'll get over it and bury one of the Dodges and make it into a bunker!:D

20. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

There is (or currently was) a program on tv called: Doomsday Bunkers.
    That was one very interesting program detailing the creation of huge live-in bunkers by small independent companies. Hope to see it again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=DbdTwa5j5tI&feature=youtube[/ame]