Do you think this is a good deal?

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by Tidalforce79, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Tidalforce79

Tidalforce79 New Member

Saw a web page that was selling a Wilson CQB, that had never been used, but sat in a gun safe for 2 years. The asking price was 2275.00. Since you guys have been around in the gun market longer then I, would you say this is a good deal?

TJ

2. thundrr1

thundrr1 New Member

After the recent $50.00 price increase, a new CQB is $2550.00. So,,,, think it over,,,,,,, is it worth $275.00 less than new? It may be a little high, as without knowing the person they may have fired it some. Wilson does pass the warranty on to all owners, so no worry there. They are a fine weapon.

If the gun has the a attributes you really want, go for it. At least make an offer.

3. Tidalforce79

Tidalforce79 New Member

Thanks dude......I just got an email from gunslingers, man that guy that runs that place is awesome, he said he can set me up with a brand new CQB for a little over 2300.00, so I'll go there : ), I may go with the Nighthawk GRP though(2200 from his site).

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

What about the other pistols you told us you were buying? ;)

5. Tidalforce79

Tidalforce79 New Member

I'm working on them : )

The Rock Island 9mm I will get soon as a plinker gun
    Also looking to get a cheap Ruger .22 pistol as another plinker

These 2 guns will allow me to get my shooting fix until my budget clears up(in a few months), then it's on to my 1911 : )

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Maybe get breakfast down before you start on dinner? ;)

I know how it is. I have alot on my list as well, but it just takes time and a steady paycheck. :cool: