Do you like breasts?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sheepdawg, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

This book :https://www.amazon.com/Fast-Food-Na...ast+Food+Nation&qid=1577230132&s=books&sr=1-1
    explains that McDonalds gets the better quality beef , myths and suppositions aside .

2. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

If I grow a pair of t1ts I’ll never leave the house!!!!

towboater and Pasquanel like this.

3. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

I have eaten at three Burger Kings in my life, in three different states, separated by years. I have never made it back to the car from one before puking.
    I'm a smart husky, I only have to be beat with a stick three times to learn.

towboater likes this.
  4. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

I'll just eat the burgers till I need a "D" cup bra then quit!!

ellis36 and towboater like this.
  5. RJF22553

RJF22553 Well-Known Member

Prefered BK to Micky Dee's (Whopper vs Big-Mac). Liked the included tomato and fresh-grilled.

Nowadays, BK just nukes them - just like Micky-Dee's. Too bad.

Pizza now...

Rifling82 and ellis36 like this.
  6. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

Transfats? That has to sit crossways in the liberal mind. Does it shame fat PIGs ( persons of indeterminate gender )?

7. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

Personally, If I need something quick, I like to go to Carr's (grocery) deli and have them make me a nice sandwich. I get to watch them make it and I know it has real nitrates and nitrites in it as oppose to crocodile eyeballs and such stuff.

RJF22553 and winds-of-change like this.
  8. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

"Cull" cattle are enough to make one cautious about what beef you eat. We had a buyer who bought/sold culls. One look at his feed lot was enough for me. Some had tumors on their heads, others were blind, etc. Hamburger grade. Glad to have venison in the freezer.

deg, towboater, locutus and 1 other person like this.
  9. AmPaTerry

AmPaTerry Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter

If this were true, all the vegan gals would have terrific figures.
    I have never seen a voluptuous vegetarian; most are bean poles.

we did perform a test recently, where we cut a whopper and an impossible whopper into six pieces, and everyone tried both. Honestly, while all felt the real meat tasted better, everyone agreed that the fake did taste like a burger, but it was not a top quality burger.
    My dog picked the real one to eat first, but then she ate the fake one too.

deg, kfox75, JTJ and 1 other person like this.
  10. BK3220

BK3220 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I trust cows more than chemists.

towboater likes this.
  11. Leftyfixit

Leftyfixit Member

Sometimes a good stack of French fries is hard to pass up. Then there is a sandwich or potato salad so yes we do eat Some plants.

towboater likes this.
  12. RKtullahoma

RKtullahoma Well-Known Member Supporter

This is why I will be SO glad when I retire... raise my own bantams, rabbit, and tilapia, hunt my own damn deer. Salt, smoke, pickle, dehydrate, or freeze (and I will be freezing in a cold room I dig ). And being the barbarian bachelor type that I am, I do my hot meats up to medium rare, generally.

To have a few pounds is not a crime, vegans, it's a SURVIVAL TRAIT... It's why bears gorge up in autumn, to have fat reserves to get thru winter. The Chinese respected the people that were heavier, it was a sign of wealth and a good work ethic; they worked hard enough to produce and afford those extra pounds.
    Dennis Leary, in one of his stand up bits, remarked about some vegan twit claiming that "red meat stays in your colon for 15 years" ... a falsehood. But DL came back with his usual Boston retort. "Good, I paid for it!"

That all said... what in the annals of crime bastad came up with this >>30%<< fat hamburger to be sold to the public?

I know guys back in Vegas who would buy that crap and use it for axle grease.

The only consumable uses I could see for that crud would be to mix it with dried-to-powder fruits and ground nuts and make into pemmican.

Or figure some way to render off all that fat, maybe, and dehydrate it into jerky.

JTJ likes this.
  13. RKtullahoma

RKtullahoma Well-Known Member Supporter

If you can get it, Amish potato salad. Simple and VERY good.

14. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

40 some years ago I had an apprentice that went to the cattle auction. Neither of us has eaten at the golden arches since.
    I agree with Freefall. I will go to a supermarket and have a sandwich made.

15. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Now that I can't really hunt anymore, my wife and I buy a side of beef and half a hog from the local butcher. He gets his beef and pork from a local rancher.

I used to hunt antelope on the ranch my beef comes from, so I know what I'm getting.

Unfortunately, gotta trust Safeway for my fish, chickens, turkeys and geese.

16. Les Moore

Les Moore Well-Known Member

After all the blather about the "Impossible Burger" being Vegan, it turns out it has just as much fatty glop as a Big Mac. So this burger is really no major acheivement. They technically eliminated the meat, and it's just as unhealthy.

17. Mcsorleyprobert

Mcsorleyprobert Active Member

Heard that two weeks ago, crazy!
    Do not feed to kids, especially boys!!,!

As far as breasts go, I’ll take a Popeye’s spicy breast and a spicy leg w rice, gravy n a biscuit.

towboater likes this.
  18. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

Catch a look at the oil/fat pictured on the patty in the TV commercial! It didn't come from the beef!

ellis

19. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Well-Known Member

I bet whoever wrote that has no problem with late-term abortions

locutus and ellis36 like this.
  20. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Let them rant, that men may kn ow them mad!