Do you like breasts?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sheepdawg, Dec 24, 2019.

1. sheepdawg

sheepdawg Well-Known Member Supporter

2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

It has always been my belief that Mother Nature provided plants for animals to est, and provided animals for people to eat!!!:p

3. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

The BSometer chimed because estrogens are animal hormones. Plants would not make them, not naturally anyway. . Looked it up and aha, some food may stimulate your natural production of estrogen. Food stimulates a lot of things. If soy caused boob growth do you think half of America would be crapping soybeans by now?

winds-of-change likes this.
  4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

sheepdawg,

First of all it depends on who the Breasts are on!:p
    But to the point, YES I had ONE of the Burger King Impossible Burgers.
    It will be impossible for me to purchase another one. The only reason it was acceptable at all was due to all the Lettuce, Pickles and Mayo on it to kill the actual taste. I snipped off a little of the actual burger without the above on it! And YUUUUUK!:eek:
    So I will not have anything to worry about!:)

5. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

One of the comments at the end of the article. :)

ellis

"...This is such crap and angers me to no end. Eating animal flesh is more toxic to humans than them eating a plant based burger even if it's modified. Eating animal flesh is also toxic for the animals..you know because they're murdered. Just so a human can chew their murdered, rotting flesh, just to **** it out within a day. It's sickening how some humans aren't able to make the connection that eating animals is wrong and is murder...plain and simple...."

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    Caveman Jim, alsaqr and towboater like this.
  6. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

here's a fun fact to tuck away: all this silliness about soybeans traces back to the fact that soybeans contain phytoestrogen. what nobody is saying is that beer has more phytoestrogen than soybean.

7. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Rise Peter, kill and eat. Pretty sure the good book wasnt referring to soy burgers.

8. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Obviously, or he would not have made them out of meat! :rolleyes:

Caveman Jim and MisterMcCool like this.
  9. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Phew! For a moment there I thought you had lost your mind!

deg, jackrich3 and ellis36 like this.
  10. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

All the vegans should be charged with animal cruelty. They are stealing the animals food.

11. ellis36

I'm glad you took a second look! :eek::)

ellis

deg likes this.
  12. Mister Dave

Mister Dave Well-Known Member

Someone read the article..... :eek::rolleyes:o_O

Pasquanel, deg and ellis36 like this.
  13. formerCav

formerCav Well-Known Member

last time I went to burger king a friend had a two fer 10 dollar offer , 2 whoppers, 2 fries, 2 drinks.
    the burger looked like and tasted like a piece of corregated cardboard!! YUCH. Last time was in a burger king (before this trip) was probably around the year 1999.

14. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

a couple of things to know about food:

natural flavor does not mean grown in nature. petroleum is found in nature. natural food flavoring may be entirely derived from petroleum. synthesized.

there is an entire industry of creating signature food flavors. the guy who developed the Arbys or McDonalds flavor has the world by the tail. the brand is bound to him. the thing is, you can take any cut of beef from any cow from anywhere in the world and make it taste like BrandX burger. so there is no need for the fast food industry to pay the price for the pretty Grade A cattle. fast food gets the "here's what 5 years of meth use does to you" cattle.

sheriffjohn, primer1 and ellis36 like this.
  15. ellis36

There was always the story (true or not..IDK) of the MacDonalds beef buyer at the cattle auction buying the lot of rejects.

I agree with Cav. The taste of Whoppers seems to have gone downhill the last few years.

ellis

sheriffjohn and locutus like this.
  16. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

The taste of Whoppers has gotten worse? Impossible!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    ellis36 likes this.
  17. hairbear1

hairbear1 Well-Known Member

nindigully burgers.jpg

nindigully roadtrain burger.jpg

Of course the best reply to any of these vegan whack jobs is that my food ****s all over your food literally and tastes a lot better.:D

Of course I can look at that burger and raise you this creation from a pub in Queensland that is near where we have gone pig shooting. There's actually 2 burgers that you can get here one is $80 and the big burger is around $360.

18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Which is why when you are drunk you love everybody and cry a lot...and then want to fight with your best friend. Phytoestrogen. Got it. Carry on...…….

19. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

I tried one. It had like a smoked taste to it. It was ok. What i like is they do not have transfats.

kfox75 likes this.