do i just need a tampon or what?

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by gunnovice09, May 29, 2012.

1. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

I really would like to shoot me a couple of coyotes at my father inlaws place but I feel I like id feel to guilty because they are like dogs. Has anyone else had this problem or am I just being soft?

2. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

I've never had that problem, but it may just be because they're a nuisance around here. If they weren't as big a problem as they are i wouldn't shoot any, i'm not a fan of killing for the sake of killing. If they're not causing any problems in your area then there's nothing wrong with being hesitant to shoot them. But if they are a problem then fire away, 'cause trust me, they're nothing like your family dog.

3. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

They have been eating up all the rabbits and have gotten a couple of the wife's moms ducks. Also was eating a deer alive from the rear end after it was hit by car before I met my wife.

4. tri70

tri70 New Member

They will not go away if no one is shooting at them! They will kill all pets and domestic animals they can bring down.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

When we lived in Colorado they were cruising the housing developments at night, eating pets. Dogs and cats. Ranchers had their hands full with them.

If they wanted to stay out on the grasslands, chase jackrabbits and prairie dogs, I woulda left them alone. They didn't, and I didn't.

6. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Take your skirt off and shoot em. :D

7. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

Id like to shoot me a couple of co-workers but I feel like I would feel guilty because they are just like humans, although really selfish lying political azzholes.

Guilt is a good thing. It keeps most people from doing really bad things.

8. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

9. nhsuper44

nhsuper44 New Member

Ya , just suck it up and start hunting them down.:D

10. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

The co-workers too??

11. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

Well ill be moving back to Ohio soon so when I do ill start

12. 94browninghunt