just finished taking apart my bersa thunder 9mm pro completely for the first time and did a trigger job i will be posting a step by step process with pics of how and what i did i will also be posting the diff in the da/sa trigger pulls. but i can tell you right now that it is a huge difference. so this is what i did first and the easiest thing to do is i cut four coils out of the hammer spring making the da pull a couple lbs less. second i polished and stoned my sear and hammer. third i pulled the magzine release out because it was very stick and i put some polishing compound inside of it and worked it back and forth that made it very nice and smooth. fourth i polished the ramp and chamber with my dremel, polishing wheel and polishing compound. the reason i did the mag release is because i practice a lot with my guns and i have 1500 rounds through the bersa already and it still was very sticky so figured it would never get better. hopefully i can get the pics up in a couple of days.