·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame]http://youtu.be/786jVtVxShc[/ame]

·
Administrator
9,306 Posts
Envy? Jealousy?:rolleyes: Or perhaps being consistent with the phrase "That is one BAD shooter!"

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
If you like that sort of thing. I was a whole lot more wowwed watching Tom Knapp smoke all kinds of clay pigeons out of the sky, and shoot three wild ducks shooting behind his back.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Virginian said:
If you like that sort of thing. I was a whole lot more wowwed watching Tom Knapp smoke all kinds of clay pigeons out of the sky, and shoot three wild ducks shooting behind his back.
I agree. Have you seen Knapp's new videos with CZ?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Blueguns said:
I agree. Have you seen Knapp's new videos with CZ?
Hey where can you get knapp's videos? Evers since I saw "extreme marksmen" and "more extreme marksmen" on TV 7 would love to see more of his stuff.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Robert121571 said:
Hey where can you get knapp's videos? Evers since I saw "extreme marksmen" and "more extreme marksmen" on TV 7 would love to see more of his stuff.
I honestly just YouTube them.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Give it enough time and I'm sure someone in DC will make the argument that his hands and belt are "high capacity ammunition feeding devices".

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wish exhibition shooting was more popular in my area. It's great to see skill shooting not enhanced by video editing, or hundreds of takes before it is seen.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow that is quick and controlled. I need to practice more. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts