Discovery channel???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Shannon1976, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Shannon1976

Shannon1976 New Member

I just found out discovery is canceling some shows like Sons of Guns and anything else that has to do with firearms. Anyone know if this is true?

2. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I know they did cancel American Guns, but I didn't hear about Sons of Guns. NBCSports canceled all their gun shows. This is ridiculous.

3. PC167

PC167 New Member

What I read was that American guns ratings were falling and that was the reason for the cancellation. They weren't sure on the fate of sons of guns, only that they said that the ratings seem to be pretty good.

4. Shannon1976

Shannon1976 New Member

From what I just read the ratings for S.O.G was at an all time high. Thinking I am going to have to find another channel very soon. Seems like the left took hold of them.

5. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Has anyone checked S.O.G.'s website?

6. Shannon1976

Shannon1976 New Member

TDS, that would make sense, lol. I will.do that now. Thanks for snapping me out of my blonde blackout.

7. PC167

PC167 New Member

Hopefully A&E doesn't jump on the band wagon canceling shows. Because, if they cancel duck dynasty there'll be problems. :cool:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  8. Shannon1976

Shannon1976 New Member

I would be so upset if that show gets canceled, me and my nine year old watch it faithfully. So funny

9. PC167

PC167 New Member

The whole family cracks me up... :-D

10. TDS92A

I would have checked it but Gubment computers will not let me. :D

11. Shannon1976

Shannon1976 New Member

I just checked the site and a rep. for s.o.g. said...the show is not in the lineup and probably won't be put back in any time in the near future.

12. PC167

PC167 New Member

There dropping like flies :eek:

13. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

Don't know why they would of cancelled American guns(they actually made guns, nice guns) except they may have been a little slow. I liked his wife and daughter more than Will's. And the boy has talent. Sons of Guns has more, tension, it's more like a soap-opera, stuff about his daughter and duffas son-in-law and, of yah, sometimes with Will always getting mad about something, and yelling. He is probably big with the groups who think it is wise to super arm a police force with boats and helicopters carrying crew served machine guns, but mostly, I think he just likes to convert the AK design to other weapon types. He really doesn't work on old stuff, or create whole new guns. Don't know why they wouldn't pull that show too, unless the people who buy his advertising time on it have more guts than the advertisers of other gun-related shows.

14. tomcat53

tomcat53 New Member

Yes, I've read it too on FaceBook that SOG, American Guns as well as any Ted Nugent show is being cancelled. As anyone watched "The Walking Dead" ?

15. TDS92A

All of these chanels are hoping that we will dumb down because our favorite gun shows are no longer on. Oh well, at least they have left my Aliens and Ghost shows alone. That is until either of them pick up a gun or talk about a gun or spell g.u.n.:rolleyes:

16. cmo1

cmo1 New Member

I don't see it being reported that it is cancelled (except gun forums).

ForumRunner_20121219_153032.jpg

17. Shannon1976

Shannon1976 New Member

They are not sure if it will be returning. It currently has no plans for its return.

18. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

They had no problem running a documentary on Columbine, fulfilling the very wishes of those killers to be famous, and prophesizing their words when they said they would have movies made about them... And further encouraging others to follow in their foot steps.
    Discovery scum is done for me.
    Those hypocritical SOBs better cancel the military channel too..

19. PC167

PC167 New Member

I'll be interested to see if discovery eliminates the military channel. I don't get that channel, just curious.

20. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

They better effing leave the military channel alone. :mad: