Discounted NRA memberships available - For new members and renewals

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by ProShooter, Apr 17, 2013.

1. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

Its been a while since I mentioned these discounts here, so I thought that I'd post again.

As a recruiter, I have special discounted memberships that are available. These can only be offered through a recruiter via the NRA membership applications that I have. I'd like to offer them here. If anyone is interested in these discounts, send me a pm with your address or an email to training@proactiveshooters.com. I'll mail you the form and then you can mail it back to me.

The discounts are:

One year - $25 instead of $35
    Three years - $70 instead of $85
    Five years - $100 instead of $125
    Life - $750 instead of $1000
    Disabled vet or distinguished life (age 65+) - $375 instead of $1000

You can also do the "easy pay life" membership which is $25 per quarter until paid off.

If you are interested, shoot me a pm and I'll drop the application in the mail to you. If you just want the one year membership at the $25 price, you can get that done online via our web link - https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...ignid=XP019625

Please don't turn this into a "bash the NRA" thread. Please also keep replies here to questions about the discounts that we offer. There may be other offers out there but I don't want people to get confused about what we have.

Thanks,
    Jim

2. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

Every person on this forum should be a member of the NRA.

3. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

I agree! :)

4. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

Just wanted to bump this for anyone interested. The discounts are still available.

5. AR10

AR10 New Member

Not to rain on your parade, but.

membership - $20

lifetime membership - $300

endowment life upgrade - $250

www.nra-2013.org

I think this is a back door for late stragglers of NRA big shots that want their friends to get in on deals spread around for the 2013 convention. Convention long over, but this link still works. I upgraded my wife from Life (used this link a month or two ago for her life membership) to endowment last week.

NRA is a great gun rights group, and now is a hot time to join at great savings.

If anyone knows of a hot deal link for benefactor life, please post that!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  6. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

Thank you, but I'd like to keep this thread limited to the discounts that we have to offer so as to not cause confusion.

7. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

Discounts are still available!

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Are the $300 life memberships still available and are they an easy pay option?

I Let my membership lapse and just continuesd my rso certification. I can't continue to send them the amount of money I do each year. I have too many memberships and certs to keep up with.

9. AR10

AR10 New Member

The recruiting program is a good way to promote NRA and make a few dollars, agreed.

10. AR10

AR10 New Member

The link I posted still works (surprised) but it is limited to current valid memberships. I would call NRA direct, get your old membership number reactivated, then do my link, to save a few bucks, if they will not give you this deal on the phone.

I want to thank you, on behalf of all NRA members, for your continued support of NRA programs. It is people like you, that make our freedoms strong.

11. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Absolutely! :)

12. AR10

AR10 New Member

Every person protected by gun rights, should support gun rights organizations.

Two hundred million guns in America and five million NRA members. Four million, now grown to five million is doing the work, but we need a larger membership to better serve the needs of gun owners.

13. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

We all have our reasons to dislike the NRA. But the NRA is getting it done. The NRA is not as pesky as the GOA. I received an email from the GOA saying is the last email you will ever receive from us. I was thinking really? Nope I got another email with more scare tactics.

Hickok45 said it best at his Philadelphia speach. "If you belong to any large organization they are going to do some things that you don't like" But we need to support the NRA. They are the voice of the American gun owner"

This is a chance to support the NRA. Just the $2500 firearms insurance policy that comes with a membership is worth the cost of membership. Quite often homeowners insurance will only pay $500 without a special rider.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  14. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

We have a State Farm agent in our office building. I asked him what a $2500 policy for guns would cost per year and he said about $40, so even at $25 per year for NRA membership you are still saving $$.

15. AR10

AR10 New Member

NRA members, don't forget to sign up for the free insurance. It does not come automatically when you join.

16. Robert121571

Robert121571 New Member

I joined the NRA back in December. As of now I still have not gotten my membership card or anything. Was able to get my membership number from them by email so I could register online but no sign of welcome kit. Done contacted them three times and nada. I know they been busy but come on.

17. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

Contact member services with your # and ask them to re-issue your card.

18. foot2400

foot2400 New Member

I signed up back in march and got my card back a couple months later. But still have not got my free gift. But o well I guess. How would one go about getting the free insurance if they did not do it when they signed up?