Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for websites that have good prices for factory ammo. I know you guys can give me a good selection of places to search. I might start reloading at some time in the future, but for right now I will save the brass and amass a stockpile to reload at some future time. Thanks in advance.:eek:

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
I have personally bought over 2500 rounds of various types of ammo from these guys.

They are at every monthly gun show, and have been for the last 3 or 4 years here locally. I have never had a problem with them and stock quality stuff, still in sealed cases, with generally very competitive prices.

I have turned a couple of guys here on the site on to them and they have e-mailed me saying they bought some themselves. I haven't heard a negative review yet....

Give them a try and see what you think....

JD

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I have personally bought over 2500 rounds of various types of ammo from these guys.

They are at every monthly gun show, and have been for the last 3 or 4 years here locally. I have never had a problem with them and stock quality stuff, still in sealed cases, with generally very competitive prices.

I have turned a couple of guys here on the site on to them and they have e-mailed me saying they bought some themselves. I haven't heard a negative review yet....

Give them a try and see what you think....

JD
You may have just caused my divorce.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts