Disarming America

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ranger-6, May 15, 2012.

1. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

I would like to see anyone try to disarm the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and the other 33, 000 violent street gangs throughout America before trying to disarm the law abiding citizens.

2. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Yep, me too.

But the ATF is probably smuggling guns to em.

3. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Actually no one is going to touch their guns so these gangs are probably delighted at the idea that everyone else will be defenseless.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Nah they will just do a drone strike and while them all out.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It has been a dismal failure. :(

Oh, by the way, it's called the Fed's WAR ON CRIME.

Ever heard of it?

They are having the same success as ALL other FED claimed wars run by politicians instead of those graduating from our Military Academies.

To name a few:
    Korean War
    Vietnam War
    Beirut
    Persian Gulf War
    Somalia
    War on Terrorism
    Libyan intervention
    War on Drugs
    War on Poverty
    ........in ad nauseum :rolleyes:

The fix? Release the Dogs of War!

6. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

The Feds do not have to disarm us. They can stop the flow of ammunition. Turn all our guns into paperweights. I live in California and I'm starting to notice a drastic rise in crimes locally. I predict that once we start defending ourselves against bums and gang members we will be prosecuted as criminals.

7. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

+100, politicians do not fight wars, ,
    WARRIORS fight wars. Seems so apparently simple. Otherwise don't claim them to be ear, call them what they are, campaign boosters to dump taxpayers hard earned money into.

8. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Are you kidding? They are badass when it only comes to law-abiding citizens. They would fold at the sight of the others mentioned above. And I do mean fold. :D

9. levelcross

levelcross New Member

that sums it up.....

10. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I do believe your statement to be prophetic. For that is exactly what will happen.

11. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Predict? It's happening already. Just ask George Zimmerman. But wait there were many gun owners here that wanted him to hang. In fact they were quite riled up over the incident saying that it would harm their gun rights if we start defending ourselves.

12. therewolf

therewolf New Member

This is another "perfect paradox" example of the criminals

getting the respect the LACs deserve, while the LACs

get treated like criminals.

The same way LACs have to pay for the booking a BG gets for free,

in order for a LAC to get a carry permit.

What's the name of that high quality 20 year

gun preservative again?

13. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

What?! They don't have any guns? They are criminals and criminals are not allowed to have guns! :cool:

14. trip286

trip286 New Member

Ha! I have a mosin! It's almost as long as I am tall, with the bayonet attached! War club, spear, boat oar, pole vault...name it!

15. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Once criminals have to pay more than the crime's worth for bullets,

then what?

Meanwhile, if they stop the flow of ammo, once again the

criminals will be the only ones with guns.

It seems apparent to me that the only ones

the government wants to have guns is criminals.

Hmmmmn...

16. locnload

locnload Member

Despite attempts to wean it from our culture, Americans are a resourceful people. People who have never been part of the "gun culture" are arming themselves and getting trained by the thousands, so I guess that "diasarmament by attrition" may not be working out to well for the political hacks. Their attemtps to restrict ammo and other laws designed to do an end run around the 2nd Ammendment, will only only serve to brand them as the tyrants they are, and allow us to shorten their political careers.
    At a recent Hunter Education training, one trainer said they were seeing a 20 to 30% increase in young people interested in archery just from the popularity of "The Hunger Games". Maybe, just a little spark of that good old independant spirit has ignited in our youth and rather than following promises of "Hope and Change", they will figure out the value of true freedom. ;)

17. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

If by some incredible outside chance the tyrants were able to get rid of guns they would also have to get rid of every piece of pipe, every can of hair spray, every match, and every other fire making device. Oh, the list goes on...humans will improvise to the level of safety and security they demand.

18. therewolf

therewolf New Member

But perhaps we can keep those tyrant politicians busy with gun laws, so

they don't get the chance to really eff more important things up...

"Hello LA, bye bye B.O. ham..."