Firearms Talk banner

8621 - 8640 of 8721 Posts

·
Administrator
34,292 Posts
I just finished eating 5 minutes ago and my landlord came by with a complete turkey dinner for me. :D
That was so thoughtful of him.

·
Administrator
34,292 Posts
Yesterday. Turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, Brussels sprouts, cranberries, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy. All made by my son in law. From scratch. Even the cream of mushroom soup for the casserole. Brussels sprouts my son harvested from his garden that day. It was a wonderful meal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Yesterday. Turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, Brussels sprouts, cranberries, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy. All made by my son in law. From scratch. Even the cream of mushroom soup for the casserole. Brussels sprouts my son harvested from his garden that day. It was a wonderful meal.
Yum, that looks great.

Hard to beat "from scratch" dishes, when they're done well.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
UGHHHHH!!!!!

B9CEC271-AFD0-4C79-922E-8D83210940C6.jpeg

·
Supporting Member
12,005 Posts
Salad as an Appetizer with my favorite Olive Garden Dressing. For Dinner: Spaghetti & Meat Balls in Sauce and Garlic Bread.
The Wife is preparing it as we speak!:)
And of course later for desert, Jim Beam Black on the rocks!;)

Reactions: boatme98

·
Administrator
34,292 Posts
Salad, yogurt and fried egg sandwich.

Reactions: boatme98

·
Premium Member
10,232 Posts
Baking cookies tonight. I hate my oven. I swear they're not cooked quite enough, but if I try to bake them any longer they would probably burn.
JPEG_20201207_201759_2900305575274048237.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Baking cookies tonight. I hate my oven. I swear they're not cooked quite enough, but if I try to bake them any longer they would probably burn.
Had a toaster like that, about 35yrs ago. Threw the thing into a dumpster and haven't had one since. Set to "3" and it wouldn't be cooked; cooked twice on "3" it'd be burnt to a crisp; and set to "4" it'd be burnt even worse. G.E. should've taken a couple of engineers from the "Build a Better Lightbulb" team and created a "Build a Functional Toaster" team. A cast-iron skillet works just fine, of course. And no fumbling with settings.

·
Premium Member
10,232 Posts
Snapchat-361676053.jpg

Reactions: towboater
8621 - 8640 of 8721 Posts