Dinner, what's up?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Sep 13, 2012.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Air fryer Mahi Mahi, a Caesar salad, air fried asparagus, left over veggie rice.

boatme98 and PANDEMIC like this.
  2. PANDEMIC

PANDEMIC Well-Known Member

Had some left over beef patties in the freezer so went ahead and made some more burgers one more time, but there really good and so I can't help myself lol. :p

3. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

How about breakfast, simple 3 egg and cheese omelette with homemade roasted salsa.

[​IMG]

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

This afternoon the Wife is making Spaghetti, Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs for dinner. With some garlic bread, some Garlic and Jalapeno Stuffed Olives and Cherry Pie with Ice Cream for desert. Getting hungry now just thinking about it. And the smell of the Spaghetti Sauce being made that is on the Oven at the present isn't making it any easier!

Man it is only 11:30am! (Central)
    I will probably die of hunger before it is ever ready to eat !!!!:p

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020 at 12:36 PM
  5. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Pheasants in the crockpot, smell good. I'm already cursing the 7.5 shot I know they'll be filled with and I haven't even taken a bite yet. Never again.....

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

A thrown together taco casserole topped with corn bread and butternut squash.

towboater and boatme98 like this.
  7. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Leftover funeral ham, fried chicken, home made rolls, three devilled eggs, handful of deer jerky and rocky road ice cream. Washed down with Diet Pepsi on the rocks.

Didn't go to after funeral meal due to social distancing. Sis-in-law felt sorry for me and sent a care package. WTH - beats the frozen pizza I had last night when Management was out of town. Getting to like Ramen Noodles (just like college).

8. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

Just a cherry turnover and a cherry yougurt. Feeling a bit bad for a couple of days.
    No, it's not the Wu flu, just a recurring thing related to dialysis.

winds-of-change and towboater like this.
  9. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Going now to look for some popcorn. Yum yum

winds-of-change likes this.
  10. Hookeye

Hookeye Well-Known Member

Was at the range this afternoon.
    Cold wet n windy.

I just reheated some left over mashed potatoes in the microwave, added butter and pepper mix and wamred myself up.

Hot it was. Had to cool it w a Coke.

Fancy I know, but it hit the spot. Kid back tomorrow, think brats and corn on the cob (grill) or just italian sausage n spaghetti. She told mom we couldn't cook either til she got back LOL

boatme98 and winds-of-change like this.
  11. Hookeye

Hookeye Well-Known Member

There's some microwave popcorn on the kitchen island............oh the power of forum suggestion !

Cat stole my chair.