Dinner Tonight

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Apr 26, 2009.

1. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Well? What did y'all have? I just polished off some crabcakes and rice pilaf. I'm about to hit a food coma :D

2. dirtbikingdad

dirtbikingdad New Member

Sonic. Some friends and I were on our way back from a great dual sport ride in Kentucky! What a great ride!

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Two #6 prawns grilled, 1/2 lb #12 peel and eat shrimp and a half of a baked sweet potato.

I did the cookin’.

We ate al fresco with this sunset.

It's good to be retired in South Florida! [​IMG]

ss6.jpg

4. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

Jeezuz Cane. Is that your view? Beautiful.

I had two frikkin' hot pockets for dinner. Love the over nite shift.

5. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Walleye plate with green beans and fried mushrooms, washed down with a Boulevard Wheat.....

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Grilled some baby back ribs and sweet corn. Did someone say "food coma"?

7. warrioroftheland

warrioroftheland New Member

steak n shake tonigh. trip steak burger chedder fires and a chocolate shake...... i think i should have ate at cane's tonight instead

8. WDB

WDB New Member

BBQ salmon in ginger and garlic with brown rice

I want to be invited to canes for dinner!

9. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Left over baked chicken with stuffing sandwiches.

I second the motion for dinner at Cane's - nice view. Cane, how about you open a restaurant - no menus, make whatever you like, BYOA, and folks can leave whatever dollar amount they feel appropriate? :D

10. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Buffalo steak

I ate buffalo steaks on the grill for lunch, but we liked it so much that we repeat it for dinner... and the garrison was platanoes and rice in the lunch and mashed potatoes in the dinner. Yummy :p

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

dinner was just ho hum here. Grilled chicken titty covered in Sticky Fingers Ten Whisky bbq sauce stemed veggies and stuffing for a mix up.

Now breakfast was a different story. We had Mr. B's KILLER baked french toast bacon and Mr.B's scrambbled eggs with emeril's essence.

We have a staff breakfast every month put on by a different group in the school. Next month is our month. I got tasked with quiche (well they called it egg casserole). But I am also going to make 3 - 4 pans of french toast. I know it will go like a fire in a paper factory. So here is what I was thinking of making.

1. cheese quiche
    2. all mean quiche (Bacon and sausage)
    3. veggie quiche (red, yellow, green bell pepper, onions, shrooms, fresh spinich, maybe something else)
    4. 3 - 4 pans of baked french toast. Which called for 3 sticks of butter 1 cup of brown sugar per pan...........

12. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I had home-made Beef Stroganoff, fresh hot bread, baked potato, and Cesar Salad. We normally have Shish Kabob on Sunday, but I got lazy.

13. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I ate so much at brunch I skipped dinner.

I’m just now starting to feel better.

(I need one of cane's puking icons here)

14. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Alright so it sounds like we're all going to cane's for dinner and cpttango is cookin breakfast.....

15. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Thanks jeep, it's the view from my pool deck!

JD, we had sourdough bruschetta. Eat your heart out Birthday Boy! [​IMG]

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yet another reason to hate you - belly crawler. *shaking fist* ;)

JD

17. MGH

MGH New Member

Taquitos...:(
    Alas, the life of an impoverished college student.:rolleyes:

18. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Tonight I'm making spaguettis with my grandma's recipe, all home made, none of that supermarket pasta crap!

I've got a nice bottle of wine for dinner and a good cigar and Islay whiskey for dessert. :)

19. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I was at work for dinner, I work 2nd shift now. I sat behind the wheel of my CAT 966F loader and had a cold turkey sandwich, some mozzerella cheese sticks, a bag of pretzels and a couple of Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies. I washed it down with a can of Dr Thunder (Dr Pepper nockoff). Sometimes if I'm at the plant I get to heat up a microwavable pot pie but most of the time have to stick to cold sandwiches.:(

Of course, the wife usually has something tasty ready for me when I get home.:)

20. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Ha!! A hot dog, no bun; and a small portion of Mac and Cheese!!

Retired on what ever is left in my 401K!!