Did you ever wonder?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Feb 10, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Did you ever wonder if this site, and others along the same line are monitored by the MIB's. Where is the black Suburban sitting.:confused:

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I thought I was being followed by a BH last Friday as I left the range during my 10-mile power walk. Turns out it was just a guy threatening to jump from the top of the Armada-Hoffler building in beautiful "downtown Virginia Beach". If that prick had jumped and besmirched my new NewBalances, I'd have killed him.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I assure you they are watching. I am sure FBI Cyber Crimes has us on their watch list - but we aren't doing anything wrong.

We, as free men, lawful gun owners, and forward thinkers under the First & Second Amendments, are merely assembling in a cyber forum to exchange ideas and share concerns. There is no harm in that. There is no THREAT in that.

Gentlemen, that is why we police ourselves. That is why we hold each other accountable for both our posts and our actions.

No legal Class III weapon owner has ever commited a gun crime with that Class III weapon, or any gun crime for that matter.

I hold each of you in the same regard. I expect the same of you. Don't give these ba5tards anything to hold, or use, against us.

JD

4. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

See, I love my state, because we are going the pro-gun route.

There is a bill that has a very good chance (98%) of passing our state legislature.

This bill is an amendment to our Castle Doctrine. If this bill passes that will mean that every law abiding citizen in the great state of Montana will be able to carry a concealed weapon WITHOUT a permit (HECK YES!!!!!).

People in anti-gun areas can watch my posts all they want. We proudly carry guns here in Big Sky Country and we are law-abiding, peaceful Americans. We do no wrong here.

:)

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Yes, their standing right over th....**FLASH**....Huh?

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Was talking with a gent, who was ranting about the gubmint (Southern for government) "gathering information".

While I understand the concerns, may I offer my personal perspective?

I have a CCW, and a Federal Firearms License. I am the registered owner of a Class III firearm. I am retired Army, and still hold a security clearance. I also hold a Nuclear Regulatory Commission clearance for access to nuclear facilities. I hold Blaster's licenses in 5 states. I am licensed by the BATFE as a Responsible Person, and as an Employee Possessor for commercial explosives. I have a radio transmitter license. I have an FAA Pilot's license. I have boat license, driver's license, hunting license, fishing license, and one for the mutt.:confused:

And at least half of those periodically require that I take time straightening out some SNAFU by the agency that keeps those records. The higher the agency, the more foul-ups. The dog license is fairly straight. :rolleyes:

1. They can't keep up with the info they have now. 2. Am reasonably certain I personally have been the cause of at least 3 GS-5 employees developing a hernia trying to carry my files around. They have got to weigh at least 80 lbs by now. My goal is to make 100 lbs. :D

PS- one side of my family are tree farmers. They grow trees to be made into paper. Figure my family's economic outlook is fine. So long as we have governments, there will be a ceaseless demand for paper!

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

They have super computers that monitor cell-phones.....c3 I'd be broke if I had all those Lic.'s to pay for WOW.............I do wonder how they keep-up with any of-it???....Now-days there's so much to look at.............:confused:........:eek...................

8. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Good one Cane
    hehehe xD

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I'm pretty sure they are watching. Just don't talk about offing any Government officials or seriously talk about overthrowing the Government and you'll be fine.

10. gutz47

gutz47 New Member

Guess I will be moving to montana then.

11. Hinermad

Hinermad New Member

I'm not worried about the government collecting information on me. It's corporations that worry me. Government use of personal data is restricted by law to certain tasks. (Yeah, yeah, I know TLAs are above the law. But the rest of them at least have guidelines.) But Google, Amazon, and the rest can sell your name, address, age, and favorite brand of chaw to the highest bidder. Or all the bidders. The internet never forgets. I mean, heck, we found a 2 year old thread to comment on without having to get a subpoena.

Dave

12. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

This thread should get a sticky and placed in FAQ's, that way it won't get Resurrected!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8GRQHsAVjI]Give my creation... Life - YouTube[/ame]

I miss bobbyb13! Damned cow!!

13. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

FaceBook T think watch's everything you do on line.....:(

14. Being a Retired Federal Flatfoot...

Yes, there is probably a couple someones from several different agencies who logs on to this website and does a couple quick searches for certain keywords. I would also imagine those someones probably are registered users and may even post something from time to time.

It is too obvious a place to ignore; and much too obvious for anyone to leave any serious information here.

Allow me to tag onto C3Shooter's post.

I have served two different enlistments in the U. S. Marine Corps. I was a Border Patrol Agent. I was a Customs Inspector. I was a Customs and Border Protection Officer. I was once - long ago - arrested (as a minor) on a misdemeanor law violation. (It was dropped with a stern warning.) I've had a Top Secret security clearance, a license to drive military vehicles up to and including a five ton dump truck, and driver's licenses in three states now. I have a concealed weapons permit in my home state of Nebraska and I'm getting all the requirements done for a federal (retired lawman) national permit. I've been married and divorced three times and I'm an ordained preacher.

Everybody and everybody's dog has my fingerprints. Most of them also have retinal patterns, teeth impressions, nose impressions and prostate pictures. Anyone want to know my deep, dark secrets? Buy me a beer.

Seriously, this website - and all other public access websites - are indeed public access. There are no 'secrets' here and in the language of the courts, "... no reasonable expectation of privacy ..." Telling stupid secrets here is like telling stupid secrets to strangers in a bar. And frankly, if I read something in this or any website that sounds like a serious criminal act or conspiracy starting up, I'll make some phone calls myself.

And I'll bet that scares no one here.

15. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I'm in the same boat as some of these others in creating jobs and paperwork should they really look at me.