Did I get a good deal on my HK USP .45?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by mikeb315, Sep 16, 2010.

1. mikeb315

mikeb315 New Member

I just got a slightly used full size HK USP .45 acp for $780. It came with 6 magazines, trijicon night sights and the original case. This is my first weapon and I am going in to armed security/law enforcement. Do you gentlemen think I got a good deal?

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

If you're happy with the gun and the price you paid - yup you got a good deal. Prices vary widely around the country so our opinions don't mean much...

3. mikeb315

mikeb315 New Member

Makes sense. I think I made out pretty good. Thank you sir.

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

BTW, they are a well made gun which should serve you well...

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

When the buyer and seller walk away with smiles on their faces, then they both think they got a good deal. Were you smiling after the purchase?

6. mikeb315

mikeb315 New Member

Oh yeah, huge smile. I had put it on layaway for it at my local gun shop about 2 weeks ago and when I went to pick it up last night the gunsmith told me the owner had dropped off 5 extra mags for it. I was ecstatic to say the least, as HK mags are not cheap. Also the trijicon night sights are amazing, I was planning on buying them anyway. Extremely happy with this purchase.

7. StanDJ77

StanDJ77 New Member

Yea, if its just slightly used you gotta keeper. I hear H&K are great firearms;i just cant afford them:eek: After i grab my .40, im looking to grab a Glock 21SF though:)

8. Canon1DsMKIV

Canon1DsMKIV New Member

Like NGIB said it's all personal opinion... If you love the gun and you don't feel like you got jipped then tit was a good deal for you. Someone else however might find that it wouldn't be a good deal for them. Just enjoy the gun and shoot it, then it will be a great deal :)

9. Jpjr50

Jpjr50 New Member

The last 3 gun shows I've seen them from $685 (USP compact) - $1200 (Tactical). With the night sight and extra magazines I think you did well. I love my USP .45, good choice.