diamond back 380

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by chevyforlife1972nova, Aug 28, 2011.

1. chevyforlife1972nova

chevyforlife1972nova New Member

everyone says this is a u.s made "baby glock" was wondering if anyone has one and if they have the quality of a glock

2. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

From everything I have read they are really hit or miss in the area of performance/reliability. Otherwise, they shoot well and feel great in the hand (other peoples opinions).

I have one ordered that should be in between Tuesday and Friday. When I get to the range I'll throw up a review.

3. Righteous2U

Righteous2U New Member

they suck, we sold them in the store for awhile and had to seen every other one back for some sort of repair. The manufacture ended up taking them all back.

4. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Very simply, there isn't one. The trigger is advertised as 5lbs, but many other reviewers have found it to be closer to 7lbs. That, in combination with the very long (but butter smooth) trigger pull, act as your safety. Don't put your finger on the trigger till your ready for business in other words.

5. chevyforlife1972nova

haha no safety I cant believe thats legal

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Works for wheel guns. ;)

7. chevyforlife1972nova

true statement I just thought semi-auto's had to have a safety in one way or another

8. Righteous2U

Righteous2U New Member

ruger lcp and taurus tcp dont have safety's either. The DB does not have a slide lock either.I bought one of the ruger lcps and its a good 380, i bought three of the taurus TCP's which to me have a better cleaner trigger pull and its made in the usa with a life time warrenty, gave those to family members and they love them. These small 380's tend to not like any kind of flat nose ammo.