Detention centers???

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by bernie, Feb 10, 2009.

1. bernie

bernie New Member

I didn't do any further checking, but I heard the "Mancow" program on the radio yesterday, they were talking about a proposal in front of Illinois government for more money--seems they're building extra detention centers and needing to purchase more helicopters to patrol for large amounts of civil unrest and detain the participants.

Wonder what they're planning for???

Besides, IL is already 9 billion in the hole, time to spend even more, I guess.

I've been doing what I can: plan for the worst, hope for the best. Aside from everything else I've heard, this makes me wonder even more if there's something to it all...

Any more info, thoughts, or comments???
    I didn't confirm any of it, but he had a bill proposal number, etc.

2. bernie

bernie New Member

Thanks for the link...didn't mean to repost on an old topic.
    It was the first I'd heard for Illinois doing it, but I'm not always on top of things.
    Oh, Mancow--it wasn't intentional, it was on in the background--but I confess, I was listening...

3. freefall

freefall New Member

What is a Mancow? Besides a bull, I mean.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Not from Chicago huh? [​IMG]

5. bernie

bernie New Member

Some would say you're exactly right--
    mancow = a lot of bull.

He's a radio talk show host.
    On the up side--He is a Libertarian, and doesn't agree with a lot of modern politics (such as more gun laws)...see link

The Big 89, Where Chicago Comes To Talk

6. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Mancow?? Isn't that Rosie O'Donnell on a "unshaven" day????????

Attached Files:

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Didn't that guy just get a 120 day stay? Along with all the other BG's at Gitmo. He's the poster child for waxing. :eek:

8. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Guy??? You mean it's not Rosie????

Yeah, funny ain't it. The False Messiah railed against the lack of swift justice, then goes and delays the tribunals. Ulterior motive? You bet!

9. Gutshot

Gutshot New Member

Detention Centers

Greetings all. this is my pet topic.All you need to know about "Detention Centers" can be found at the following website:www.FreedomFiles.org/war/Fema.htm.Pay special attention to the Executive Orders and the rantings of the Marine sargeant and his feelings towards women and children.God Bless America.