Dept. of Justice Report

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Threetango, Feb 4, 2014.

1. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Anti gunner don't think with their head. Anti gunners think with their emotions. The way the war on drugs has worked out it seems that the anti gunners would want to declare war on jobs and money.

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Well, it appears there IS someone in our government who is capable of telling the truth. No doubt, they will be "manning a radar station in Alaska" after putting this out.

3. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

After OK passed the "make my day law" home invasions and burglaries declined dramatically while other crimes remained constant or increased.

4. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

John Deer Hollywood and the left claims drug use is a non-violent crime. No one should interfere in ones choice of drugs. Obama changed the Federal Law regarding "Crack" and powdered Cocaine. So the use of Crack Cocaine would be more fair. Now the Actor Phillip Seymour Hoffman dies with a needle stuck in his arm. That is OK, that was his right no big deal.
    But the Left is going crazy they want the Drug Dealer tracked down charged with murder. Why? They now want to apply the Federal Laws regarding murder charges for selling drugs. The Dealer did not do anything wrong. He is just a Community Support Person.:)

5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, whenever one of the rich and famous, a ball player, or actor overdoes and dies it's a big deal with prosecutors and political hacks. Years ago one of the beloved Kennedy princes overdosed and died. The local prosecutor pulled out the stops, arrested and charged the dope seller.

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I do not understand the Pro-Drug politics? The Pro-Drug movement preaches leave us alone all drugs should be our choice. Federal Laws should be abolished? OK, no problem I agree no laws. Now however 3 young popular actors have died from injecting street drugs. No problem it was their choice. I think anyone should be able to engage in this non-violent culture.
    However, now the Liberals want these horrible Drug Dealers tracked down and tried for murder. Why? these Drug Dealers are only Libertarians guiding and aiding personal freedoms. Leave them alone.:)

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly. The left, who is all about equality and "fairness" obviously places more value on the life of the rich and famous than that of the poor and undereducated. If selling drugs that kill an actor is Murder, why is selling drugs to an innercity addicted prostitute any different? The left proves their elitist ideology with such actions. And the Conservatives are the "haters"?

8. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

There I fixed it for you. PLEASE stop using the anti-gunners negative terms as this allows them to control the narrative.:)

9. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Their job is history for sure! Outsourced to Dagestan! How dare they tell the truth when the lies sound so much more damning!

Expect those numbers to get even better now that their is a new found enthusiasm for Firearms in LAC's that arent criminals and gang bangers. BHO and Andy ( and a special thank you to shotgun Joe) can all be thanked for the run on the firearms and ammo markets, criminals are the only folks not buying more of both! I wonder if they are all getting kickbacks for all the increased sales?????????

The next thing you know, people will actually see the fruits come to bear and even more dead criminals because of it, wont that be nice? Pretty hard to hide fact behind emotion forever, they seem to get though even if they try to hide them....

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Wam!! Robocop knocked one out of the park. Great post. The Left and the Drug Culture is very selective. There are between 2 and 5 million people who die each year from illegal drug use. But there is only concern for 3 multi-millionaire elitist. Must be one of those Libertarian things?:confused:

11. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

It's because these multi millionaire elitist are the ones that pay for the liberal political campaigns.

12. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

There it is. To be a good Leftist you have to be a good hypocrite. You can talk all you want about empowering the poor but if they show up in your neighborhood you'll be the first one to call the cops.

13. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Never let the facts deter you. Stay on message, if you keep yelling "FIRE" eventually you will be right.

14. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Not only when it comes to things like this, its not just hippies and Liberals that play games with justice. You know what a wall of blue does to a courtroom Im sure. Very often, its highly warranted, occasionally like many around here felt last year, it indiscriminately intimidates the entire pool.

http://centralny.twcnews.com/conten...rs-shocked-and-saddened-by-knoxboro-shooting/

I wont get into the depth, thats in other posts ive made. Go to the link, these are people I grew up with not just talking heads. A very serious lack of judgement by our Sheriff caused 2 Iraqi vets to go head to head in a showdown that never needed to happen over nothing of consequence to begin it. A young Deputy died after shooting at another Vet that feared for his life, he will spend the rest of his life in prison for defending himself (this was very rural, very close to home, 3 miles to be exact). Citizens couldnt even get into that courtroom because 90% of the seats and isles were filled with LEO's and prison guards (We have 3 prisons within 10 miles of that courtroom); the other 10%, press and family of the Deputy.

I know I will get whacked for this but I know that I am a friend to Law Enforcement and thats what really matters. Gaming the system sucks no matter what your political viewpoint is. Just like politicians loading statistics with utter BS to get support, Its like a bridge built on a turd foundation...

15. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

You do realize there is a difference between Liberal and Libertarian don't you? That is not a Libertarian thing.

BTW, why are you bringing up drugs in every thread you post in? Your more obsessed with them than the junkies are.