Democrat Gun Ban in horrible Action

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by JonM, Dec 18, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

this individual if properly armed would have had plenty of time to save her life. instead New York's gun ban doomed her to a horribly death. she didnt even have the option to legally carry. thanks liberals!! its a perfect example of how even an untrained individual just having a gun could have easily saved her own life. but as we all know the new york police were on the spot to serve and protect.

the attack went on for about a minute before he actually set her on fire... even the most feeble person could have pulled a handgun in time.

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

yup could of been avoided

3. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

That's just horrible...he should suffer the same...what an evil SOB.

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

SO many forms of punishment come to mind :mad:

5. BillM

BillM Active Member Supporter

New Yorks gun ban goes back to the Sullivan Act of 1911. It's not just
    a democrat thing---it's a power and corruption play that's lasted 100
    years so far.

If you want an interesting read---go do a wiki search on Timothy
    Sullivan, the person who originally put it into law. Corruption
    writ large--and current New York city politics are still humming
    along on the same model.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

regardless of its origins the democrats have adopted it as their own bread and butter and fight every effort to reform their gun laws, no matter how many people have to die in horrible manners, no matter how many people are raped, no matter how many people have to be sentenced to a life in a wheelchair. gotta tote the anti-gun line to "save the children"

7. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

Now this is just me but I won't live or visit anywhere I can't protect myself!

play the victim, be the victim

8. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

+1 Griffin81

This is tragic but given NYC's liberal voting block, there is a 70% chance this woman spent her entire life voting for the people who denied her right to self defense.

An equal tragedy is what the tax payer will spend defending this dirt bag and his 27 appeals before he finally get's the needle.

TACK

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

This posting of mine on another thread bears repeating as regards NYC.

I was born and raised in New York City. And I will say this much about their mayor and law enforcement.
    They would rather, if not willingly, allow for their law-abiding citizens to be killed by muggers, burglars,
    thug-wanna-be's, and drug addicts then for the citizens to turn it around and defend themselves with a firearm.
    And woe to those caught with one on them or in their homes. That city with all its corruptions both politically
    and in their 'ephemeral laws' suck big time!

10. fmj

fmj New Member

Tis a fact, never been to nor will i EVER go to our neighbor west known as Sillinoise and ****cago!

My eldest was all gung ho to move to ****cago a few years back...right up until i informed him of the anti gun laws in the city/state. He was taken aback and didnt believe me. Why/how could he understand such idiocy growing up in a free state like IN and always being around guns? He must have done some research on his own as he has quit the Chitcago talk and starting rambling about getting his IN lifetime CCW permit and has been doing some shooting with is friends.

(But do you think the azzwad will go shooting with his poor old man!?!?:(:mad:)

11. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

+1 more on that

12. orangello

orangello New Member

New York will probably now ban lighters and rags. While there is a huge outcry for armed NYPD presence on all elevators. :rolleyes: Like the little "no fumar" signs in the elevator weren't enough. Pitiful!

13. gollygee

gollygee New Member

They make a big deal about it all being about safety. That is a lie. It's about control! Libs just naturally must have control of our daily lives. They will never convince me that they are so stupid as to really believe any of their gun control ideas work. Afterall, by their very nature, criminals IGNORE laws! I can not make myself believe that they actually think that a murderer is going to be concerned about breaking a law forbiding him to have a gun!!

14. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

thank the DEMS they are the party of NO!.

15. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

I agree with you 100%. Its funny, now that i can carry, i check all the states that i can/cant carry.

16. roscoguy

roscoguy New Member

Hey, now! Quit muddying the water with all these facts! :p

17. devildog24

devildog24 New Member

But I have heard Hannity and Guliano talk about how NYC was safe thanks to Guliano.

18. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The cleaning of the periphery of the Times Square area, (a previous red-light district of prostitution of runnaway teenagers, drugs, low-lifes, and muggings)
    is probably what is meant by NYC is now safe. Safe for tourism in that area. But NYC as a whole is not safe due largely to the same
    problems existing elsewhere, mass drug proliferation, homelessness, and large scale gang proliferation and violence than ever before.
    Hannity wouldn't know New York City outside of Broadway, nor does anything Giuliani says is ever taken seriously by those who live there.

19. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Only one comes to my mind.

Assemble a jury. Try him tomorrow; it should last all of a day at the most. Then take him out in front of the courthouse and put a single bullet in the back of his head.

Don't burn him. Don't torture him. Just dispatch evil as quickly as possible.

20. WilliamTF

WilliamTF New Member

First off let me say I'm a conservative christian gun nut, I wouldn't vote a liberal in as dog catcher. But the problem and way of thinking are more broad than that. For instance the last two mayors of NYC are republicans (rinos) albeit. Here's how I see it I could be wrong , I think I have been once or twice lol. City people esp the cosmo metrosexual types vote against guns because they associate guns with the country (rural areas) they associate that with country people (uneducated racist rednecks) and they've been brainwashed to think this way most of their lives. And the thing they fear as much as or more than being assaulted is to be somehow associated with some country bumpkin ideals.