deleting posts?

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by freefall, Sep 8, 2008.

1. freefall

freefall New Member

So. I have a couple questions I've asked here, no one has replied for a month or better, is there any way to get rid of them and clean up the landscape a bit?

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

EDIT: I stand corrected. The Admin would prefer to leave all posts, unless morally objectionable, rude or illegal. Threads can be closed, but he would prefer to leave them on the board.

JD

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008

3. freefall

freefall New Member

Well, thanks for the info, seems a bit messy to me, seems they could have an archive section or something. Any way, I gather you're not in charge here. Are you really related to John Dillinger (the outlaw) or a reincarnation or what? Not to be nosy, just been wondering.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nope. No relation. I read the biography and really enjoyed it actually. The man was seriously given a bad rap by history. He was a 1911 fan, so am I, and he enjoyed the new car smell and the company of a pretty girl. He routintely spent more of his stolen money on things that people would have given him for free, because he wasn't all about amassing a small fortune. He just had tastes he couldn't afford at a day job, who doesn't? LOL

He made mistakes, definitely, and I certainly don't condone the death of the one, probably honest, police officer that he shot. But, all in all, I enjoyed the story of his life and had just finished the book when I found this website and needed a screen name. I had a problem with identity theft about 8 years ago, so I wasn't going to put any real information about myself out there, so it just kind of came together.

As for the man in charge, you want to talk to notdku - He is the site admin and can be found in your PM listing.

JD