DEL-TON lower receiver

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Dzscubie, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Does anyone have an opinion on the DEL-TON lower receiver? I've never heard of them until this evening.

2. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

I believe all of their lowers are forged, and in spec, so they are good to go.

3. NITRO FIREARMS

NITRO FIREARMS New Member

Purchased many things from them. Great people. Good products

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

It's like we answer questions and no one ever reads the replies... LOL

There nothing wrong with Del-Ton.

For the most part, a receiver is a receiver is a receiver. As long as it's not pot metal crap, or made by Luke's Tire Center and AR Shop, you are good to go.

Many folks here have bought and assembled on Del Ton lowers and with their parts kits...

JD

5. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Thanks Guys, I think I just bought a lower for my new AR.. side note my family is from Elizabethtown, NC and I grew up there my whole life and I never knew they made
    AR receivers at DEL-TON. It's a sign Virginia,,,, there is a Santa Clause!

6. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I finished the basic build last night. Now I have to decide how to trick it out. Here are the two togeather. I can't believe I built both in the last month.

Attached Files:

7. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

Very nice. Good looking pieces ya got there Dzscubie. What rear sight is that? Looks like LMT, maybe Larue?

Slo

8. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Thanks, actually it's a UAG rear sight and seems to work really well, it's a milled sight and very beefy. I only paid $28 with shipping from Ultimate Arms.

9. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

:eek: WOW...not bad at all. It looks to be adjustable, too? Does it allow for windage and elevation?

Slo

10. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Slow,

Yes it does, big adjustment knob on the right side for windage and big wheel on the bottom for elevation. Distinctive clicks and takes a little effort to move them so little chance of accidental movement to affect your zero. Sight sits tight and fits really well on a A3 upper and comes with both large and small peep sights.

Attached Files:

11. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

That's a heck of a deal for that price. I'll have to look those up.

Thanks, Dzscubie.

Slo