Decisions, Decisions....

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by sheller1773, Aug 20, 2013.

1. sheller1773

sheller1773 New Member

Looking for another 1911. I've thought about Wilson but feel they are a bit pricier than what I want. Also Les Baer, Nighthawk Custom, Cylinder & Slide, Dan Wesson and lastly, Sig Sauer.

I've probably missed some, but not really interested in a Kimber, Remington or Para. I've had a Taurus, thats history and I have an Ed Brown. I'm also looking at a single stack traditional SA with fixed sights.

I carry a P220 "carry" "sas" as my "daily carry piece", so I'm not opposed to a Commander model. I would gravitate towards another EB, but I like variety.

Thanks in advance for the input...

2. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Don't forget Fusion. I did a complete design and put in an order. When I mean complete design, I mean COMPLETE. I designed and selected every feature and part on the gun. They are one of the few companies that allow that option. Your imagination and bank account are your only limits. My gun won't be finished until December, but I can't wait. Give Fusion a call and gy a quote.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013

3. sheller1773

sheller1773 New Member

I will have to check them out as well... Thanks for the info. I was kinda liking the Trident II by C & S

4. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Might as well add Clark Customs to the list too. The tridentII ?? Like the springfield is bad when its stock.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  5. CPO15

CPO15 New Member

My Ed Brown and my Wilson are nice. My Springfield TRP shoots just as nice.