Firearms Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Penalty in Canada.

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  c3shooter 
#1 ·
I know this is suppose to be a gun forum but I have seen some other topics that were not gun related so I'm just going to go ahead anyways.

Should Canada have the death penalty? I think that they should. It makes sense. If you take someone else's life away what gives you the right to live? And if they do approve of it what crimes should deserve it? Rape, murder, molesting or abducting children. Those are the obvious ones but where is the line from jail time to death.

#2 ·
Yes, we talk about guns, and other gun related things.

However, there are some ground rules here. Some categories, such as politics, religion, controversy, conspiracy, etc are limited to SUPPORTING MEMBERS.

We made this decision some years ago for good and sufficient reason. We experienced trolls, flamers and "grenade throwers". These were people that would show up, make inflammatory posts purely for the sake of inciting a response, and disappear.

Seems that none of them were willing to invest a couple of $$$ in a site they wanted to inflame.

If you would like to become a Supporting Member, you are welcome to post in those categories. If not, you did not buy a ticket for those seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.