Deadliest Warrior

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Hot Sauce NARC, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Hot Sauce NARC

Hot Sauce NARC New Member

Dose anyone else think that the Show Deadliest Warrior on spike is absolutly F###ing retarded? Ive watched this show a few times, and it just pisses me off these "experts" claim to compare weapons but they have completly different tests for them, how is this a comparison? and the rest of the show is just geeks having a pissing contest about whose closet fantasy warrior is better.:mad:

2. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

come on though vikings vs samurai was cool, plus the ninja vs spartan was awesome too

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I missed it! Who won on IRA vs. Taliban?

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I disagree.

I love the show and I love the tests, in context, of what they are doing.

These are the same guys who tested the top MMA fighters against what is "normal" for the comman man and Bas Rutten kicked a dummy so hard that the big, dark haired guy Jeff told him there was a "glitch" and he had to test him again.

Bas Rutten replied "Now you are making me angry, I am REALLY going to kick this dummy".

His "kick" to the chest was the equivalent of a 35 MPH car crash!!! :eek::eek:

I effing love ANY science that is applied to fighting, fighting tactics, or ballistics.

All the work they are doing, is making the next generation of firearms, shells, ballstic armor and protective devices THAT much better...

JD

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

When should it be out on DVD?:cool:

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

They JUST finished season one. SPIKE is the parent TV program, and they have been Hit and Miss with DVD releases.

I would GUESS they are going to release this on DVD BEFORE Sept/Oct...

JD

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I did too, I kind of though it would turn out to be a draw, because both sides would end up utilizing suicide bombs. I guess the IRA won.

8. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

unrealistic but still entertaining

I have to admit that I ejoy the show, but there is little realism. In real life people are much better shots, and the situations are implausible, like a soley one on one squad skirmish with the spetsnaz. Or using an entrenching tool instead of a knife and missing and just lots of other stuff. But still intersting to watch

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

5 IRA vs. 5 Taliban

It got down to 3 Taliban and 1 IRA guy. One Taliban took out his own guy with an RPG (funny right there) and the IRA guy finished it with a remote bomb on a bus.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Thanks Skullcrusher, yea IRA (I'm Irish). You would think the Taliban would be able to get a handle on them damn RPG's, being that is their signature weapon of choice you see them all carrying around all the time. Took out his own guy, hell that is funny. :D

11. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I missed the one with William Wallace and that spear chucker. Who won that one.

And I love the deadliest warrior. (most of the time:D)

12. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hell, missed that one too! I think it was on this past weekend. :mad:

13. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I think it was on last tuesday, and I missed it:mad:

14. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Wallace won. I don't remember the particulars.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You must catch it when they show it again. Shaka Zulu impales himself on a 4.5 foot Claymore.

The Claymore testing was insane. I've always been a sword snob, preferring Japanese to European, but this thing is a freaking deli meat slicer.

16. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Assuming the Taliban are trained as well as some of the ANA soldiers I saw, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

17. AdAstra2009

AdAstra2009 New Member

The Taliban actually had tanks before the invasion.

18. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Yeah, then we blew it all up, and now they have pick up trucks and camels.

Oh and RPGs that they use to kill each other.